Back to Back Cruise - Liquor Question

We are taking a transatlantic cruise and then adding a 4 day northern Europe cruise and a 15 day Mediterranean cruise. The question I have is if I purchase liquor on board on the first cruise will they deliver the liquor to my room on the last night of the first cruise?

I read on here somewhere that one way to have the liquor for your second cruise on a B2B is to buy it the last full day of the first cruise. They apparently let you take the liqour with you on the last full day when you buy it. Then you will have it for the second cruise. Not sure how it works if you buy it earlier in the cruise.

We are taking a transatlantic cruise and then adding a 4 day northern Europe cruise and a 15 day Mediterranean cruise. The question I have is if I purchase liquor on board on the first cruise will they deliver the liquor to my room on the last night of the first cruise?

They are supposed to have a list of consecutive cruises and are not supposed to deliver the liquor until the last night of the last cruise. Sometimes they don't catch it and they give it back early, but I would not depend on it.

They are supposed to have a list of consecutive cruises and are not supposed to deliver the liquor until the last night of the last cruise. Sometimes they don't catch it and they give it back early, but I would not depend on it.
Find a friend, have them buy it, reimburse them in cash ...

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Archived