A Little Gift From Elua

Elua

Aloha Kakou,

This is Dave from Elua...right now we are on vacation at home in Hilo and getting ready for the 2013-14 Hawaiian season on the Star Princess. I've been working on some new steel guitar music and thought that I would share it with all of you on CC. The CC community has been quite good to Leialoha and myself, so this is for all of you who might need some sounds to set the mood on future cruises...or if you're heading to the beach this weekend...or if you just love surf/beach music. These are free and can be downloaded or just streamed and listened to. I hope you enjoy them:

Have a wonderful weekend and hopefully we will see many of you on the Star Princess this season!

Malama Pono,

Dave

(of Elua)

http://www.eluaworld.blogspot.com

Aloha Elua,

We will definitely have to do another Hawaii R/T on a ship you folks are on. That was great! :D:D

A Hui Hou,

Herb & Jackie

Waikoloa

March 5th Star Princess to Hawaii just dropped - minis are down $800 and balconies $700. We jumped on the deal.

That is so great you got such a great deal for your cruise! Where did you see the price reduction? I didn't see it on the Princess site.

Julia :)

On the Princess site - but you have to log in under "My Princess" to see/get the price reduction. If you don't, you do not get the cheaper pricing.

Thank you :) I tried it again logging in under my profile as well as my husbands , but it isn't showing for me. I will try again later in case anything comes up.

Julia :)

Thank you for the beautiful sounds,we enjoyed both of you very much on the Golden, it made the trip to Hawaii even more special. Since we live closer to San Francisco we are cruising more often from that port,will you ever be on one of the ships leaving from S.F.? Our 6th cruise to Hawaii is coming up November 10 on the Grand,we will miss you. Enjoy your time off on Hilo and thanks again for being such fabulous entertainers:):):)

Archived