A Little Gift From Elua

Elua

Aloha Kakou,

This is Dave from Elua...right now we are on vacation at home in Hilo and getting ready for the 2013-14 Hawaiian season on the Star Princess. I've been working on some new steel guitar music and thought that I would share it with all of you on CC. The CC community has been quite good to Leialoha and myself, so this is for all of you who might need some sounds to set the mood on future cruises...or if you're heading to the beach this weekend...or if you just love surf/beach music. These are free and can be downloaded or just streamed and listened to. I hope you enjoy them:

Have a wonderful weekend and hopefully we will see many of you on the Star Princess this season!

Malama Pono,

Dave

(of Elua)

http://www.eluaworld.blogspot.com

VERY NICE! I guess we'll have to reschedule that whole Hawaii thing.

Thanks.

:)

Aloha Kakou,

This is Dave from Elua...right now we are on vacation at home in Hilo and getting ready for the 2013-14 Hawaiian season on the Star Princess. I've been working on some new steel guitar music and thought that I would share it with all of you on CC. The CC community has been quite good to Leialoha and myself, so this is for all of you who might need some sounds to set the mood on future cruises...or if you're heading to the beach this weekend...or if you just love surf/beach music. These are free and can be downloaded or just streamed and listened to. I hope you enjoy them:

Have a wonderful weekend and hopefully we will see many of you on the Star Princess this season!

Malama Pono,

Dave

(of Elua)

Aloha Kakou,

Malama Pono,

Dave

(of Elua)

Just listened to Surfer Girl - Beautiful! :)

Aloha Kakou,

Malama Pono,

Dave

(of Elua)

Mahalo. Just listened to Surfer Girl. :)

Aloha Kakou,

Malama Pono,

Dave

(of Elua)

Dave;

That surfer girl music is great. Thanks for sharing. Looking forward to the next time DW and I have the pleasure of sailing with you again....:):):)

Bob

Mahalo, your technique is really getting quite good on the steel! Your sound is teriffic even as far away as here on the East Shore of Long Island. Look forward to spending time with you and Leialoha again on the Star Princess. :)

Just listened to all the music. I was transported back to high school -50 years ago. Thanks very much.

Thanks from me too. :)

Can't make it this year, but I will be following you so when we are ready we can book your ship.

Pat

Ever since we were with you on the Golden, I have wondered that Elua means.

Would love to be with you on the Star. If only we didn't have to fly from the east coast. :(

In the Hawai'ian language, Elua means "two".

Aloha Kakou,

I'm glad everyone is enjoying the music, and hopefully it is putting everyone in a Hawaiian/beachy kind of mood. We are also in the middle of recording a new Elua CD, but I keep sneaking back to the Surf N Steel sound, because I keep thinking of new tunes that I think will work really well. So...keep checking back to the site, as I will be adding things from time to time.

Also, I will be sure to perform a lot of these tunes this season on the Star Princess, so make sure if you see "Steel Guitar Sounds" in the Patter, you come check it out!!

A Hui Hou,

Dave

(of Elua)

Archived