Bar set-up on Breakaway

skeeter195

Has anyone ordered a bar set-up on the Breakaway? Actually does NCL even offer it anymore? If so does anyone have prices, I looked through my NCL and could not find anything. After smuggling $40 dollar bottles of vodka on for years(and risking losing it), I just started ordering the bar set-ups which were I think $55 a bottle for the same brands.

Thanks

Be prepared for sticker shock! From what I have read bar set ups still available, you need to call NCL, just ask , they will transfer you to the right "person", pay for then, will get an email receipt. Prices are ridiculously high, but we will pobably still do this on our upcoming 16 day cruise!

Thanks for the link. The prices are quite a bit more than they used to be. I have no problem paying up to double for a bottle, but these prices are extreme. I guess I will have to be creative and go back to my ways of a pirate. To bad, I am sure NCL is losing money, as less people are probrably not buying this anymore.

Archived