GPS location on in room TV?

zims

Super excited to be taking a trip on Oasis in less than month, first RCI cruise. Coming off carnival, they had a channel in the rooms that showed the current GPS and boat speed info, etc. Does RCI have the same? Also we are in a JS room, is the TV any bigger than the standard rooms - what size?

Thx. -B

Super excited to be taking a trip on Oasis in less than month, first RCI cruise. Coming off carnival, they had a channel in the rooms that showed the current GPS and boat speed info, etc. Does RCI have the same? Also we are in a JS room, is the TV any bigger than the standard rooms - what size?

Thx. -B

Same size TV.

You can also check your bill, order room service, etc. through the TV.

And check the dining room menu. Much easier than trying to crowd around the dining room doors.

Can you tell us more???

I'm not sure what else you want, but if you have specific questions, I can try to answer. I use the one from Navionics which uses the NOAA marine charts, but there are others as well. Google Maps lets you download maps for offline usage and will show you your position. Most any GPS utility will show you lat/long, speed, and direction. Search your app market and you should find a nice collection of mapping and GPS apps.

Archived