Pay Seapass account prior to?

I saw a post someone was asking about their sea pass account and I was wondering if you were able to put money on it ahead of time. My trip is paid for as well as the tips. If I paid an additional $500 could that go towards my on board/seapass account?

I saw a post someone was asking about their sea pass account and I was wondering if you were able to put money on it ahead of time. My trip is paid for as well as the tips. If I paid an additional $500 could that go towards my on board/seapass account?

Call 800-722-5443 to put a credit on your account.

Call 800-722-5443 to put a credit on your account.

Thanks Bob. I would assume then by doing so this would allieviate me from going to guest services to put down cash and when I do my online check in, I should select cash?

It is better, even when buying OBC, to also have a CC on file, that way if you have any left over, then it is refunded to the credit card, or if you spend more than the OBC, it is charged to the CC, no waiting at Guest Services

It is better, even when buying OBC, to also have a CC on file, that way if you have any left over, then it is refunded to the credit card, or if you spend more than the OBC, it is charged to the CC, no waiting at Guest Services

Thank you

We have always had a CC on file this way everything gets charged to it, but recently have been thinking about having the cash and during the trip, pay down on the charges then we have less to pay off at the end of the trip. This would work fine with one cruise, but we have 3 next year, b2b2b so not as easy.

Thanks Bob. I would assume then by doing so this would allieviate me from going to guest services to put down cash and when I do my online check in, I should select cash?

It's up to you. If you choose a cash type account, Royal lets you charge up to $500 (over and above what credit you might have loaded into your account) before they ask for the account to be paid down. However, as mentioned, using a credit card might make for less hassle waiting at Guest Services to settle up your account.

Archived