Flight departure question

kirasmom

Here's a somewhat related question. Given that the only internet available on the ship costs extra, do people do online check in for their flights to go home?

Like on Southwest, you can check in 24 hours in advance to get better seating sectons. Well, 24 hours in advance for me, I'll still be out in the ocean with no internet unless I use the ship's wifi.

What do you guys generally do? Just wait to check in until you get back to Miami?

I havent purchased the internet package in several cruises, but will do so for this one due to school obligations. On the last night, I have given and received, or let someone use my remaining minutes to print off boarding passes, along with my own, or just to check email. No since it letting money go to waste. Was shown a favor by a fellow cruiser, and have gave one in return.

Happy Sailing!!!

If you book 'early bird' on southwest then they automatically check you in 36 hours in advance - then go to the airport and you can just print out your boarding pass.

I have given my airline info to a relative at home and he checked us in. I may need to buy an internet package on my next cruise however being that my job has changed and i may need to at least check emails while I'm gone this time.

. Given that the only internet available on the ship costs extra, do people do online check in for their flights to go home?

?

I get a trusted family member to check me in from home and ill get a boarding pass when i get to the airport.

Kirasmom- there is no way would i take self assist and get off that early with a flight at 1:40.

Eat breakfast in the MDR- its quieter and more relaxed then the buffet. Go hang out in one of the waiting areas.. and get off as one of the last people to go-- that will be about 10am.

When we sailed in January we could not check out luggage unless our flight was within 3 hours away. Arriving at the airport about 8am tou will be in a holding area for many hours. stay on the ship

Archived