When can I make my reservations for shows?

CMar00

How far in advance can I make reservations online for excursions, night shows, etc...? Where exactly do I do it? I can't seem to find anything.

If you can't find excursions on your Personalizer, that means contracts haven't been signed yet. For my upcoming Hawaii cruise next April, I was able to make my excursion reservations, if memory serves correctly, last May. Guess it all depends on how quickly Princess and the tour companies see eye to eye.

How far in advance can I make reservations online for night shows, etc...? Where exactly do I do it? I can't seem to find anything.

By night shows, do you mean on the ship...like in the Princess theater, or the lounges? If so, they do not take reservations for them. They're first come, first seated.

How far in advance can I make reservations online for excursions, night shows, etc...? Where exactly do I do it? I can't seem to find anything.

You don't say what ship or cruise you're going on and when. On my Holiday cruise on the Grand I was able to book tours several months ago when I first booked the cruise. What night shows are you talking about? There are no reservations necessary for any night shows but they're first come first serve so if you get there late the good seats may be gone or their may be no seats left if it is a small room.

Tom:)

You can certainly book Shore Excursions on line as soon as they are offered for your sailing. You are not charged for them until you are on the ship ... not when you book them. :)

There are no reservations for shows on Princess either prior to or on board!

LuLu

~~~~

90-120 days out for shore excursions..just keep checking your personalizer.

We were just on RCI Oasis of the Sea and booking nightly shows was new for us...we usually sail Princess and no reservations required. But depending on how full your ship is, get there early to get seats...:)

Excursions should be available well before the old 120 day point they use to have. We have booked our at least 6 month lately. They do not take reservations for the on board shows. First come - first served. Most of the shows have two shows at night and a few have only one show. Read your daily Patter you get and adjust your evening meals to let you go to the show time you want.

Previous Cruises

Alaska 2008 – Island Princess

Alaska 2009 – Island Princess

Alaska 2010 – Royal Princess

Alaska 2011 – Golden Princess

Alaska 2012 – Star Princess

Panama Canal 2012 – Coral Princess

Western Caribbean – Crown Princess

Alaska 2013 – Island Princess

Future Cruises

Western Caribbean 2013 – Caribbean Princess

Southern Caribbean 2014 – Royal Princess