Oasis/Allure Comedy Shows

I haven't read too much about Comedy Live on Oasis. I have seen that it is a smaller venue. Are the shows good? Is it like the late night comedy in the theatre on the smaller ships?

Also, there are several showings of the comedy show on Oasis and Allure, but they are all the same two comedians, so you only need to book one show.

There is one show in the comedy club that seats I'm guessing about 100 people. There are probably about 15-20 times throughout the week, but aside from the occasional improv comments that the two comedians make about perhaps an audience member, they pretty much run through the same set of jokes. I was watching the emcee during the show and she didn't laugh at what I presume would be the regular jokes (she's probably heard them over and over) but if the comedian made a remark about the guy in the first row wearing an "I love boobies" shirt, she laughed really hard.

Then there are two shows in Studio B during the week. It's much like the ABC show from several years ago called "Whose Line is it Anyway?" that was hosted by Drew Carey. Simply hilarious. I enjoyed it more than the smaller show. No reservations required either.

Archived