ES Vs Interline Friends & Family

IMKTDQT810

Not sure if you guys would know the answer to this or not. I had this posted on another thread that started and then realized that I might get a response if I post the question myself. But I am considering going on Fantasy or Pride next year. My TA is going to go on a ship tour with her DH on Pride next weekend. I ran into him at the store the other day and he told me that once they do the ship tour he is going to surprise her with a cruise on that ship. He knows that we are good friends and that we are going to go for my DH's BD next summer. He said that there is a F&F Interline rate they could prolly get us if they end up going the same week as us. At first I was thrilled...thinking even more savings even though I can't ask my TA (just yet) what type of savings will that be Vs. ES. But can I book an ES anyways and use the F&F Interline as a comparison IF they are sailing the same week? I just worry to book the F&F Interline and what if something happens and they can't go....where does that leave me and my booking. So any info you could help on that would be great (since I can't ask her hee,hee). Also, can ES compare to Interline if the TA is cruising...I know, off topic but wondering. If this can't be discussed here them please Private message me. Thanks.

There's no ES price matching with interline rates. Also, if for some reason your friends back out, you can't keep the interline rate. The eligible person HAS to travel. Your booking will be repriced.

Thank you....good to know. Maybe and depending on how much of a difference it is I will just book ES and hope the price drops so in the end I am close to what the F&F Interline might have been but don't have to worry if TA will be going also or not. But this info helps a lot, so thank you for letting me know!!

Archived