Rental Car Places in Pt Canaveral

wingnt68

Can anyone tell me what the rental car places in Pt Canaveral are? We are coming down a couple of days early and are thinking about doing a one way rental for the few days but can't seem to find the name of any rental car places in Pt Canaveral. Thanks for your help.

Can anyone tell me what the rental car places in Pt Canaveral are? We are coming down a couple of days early and are thinking about doing a one way rental for the few days but can't seem to find the name of any rental car places in Pt Canaveral. Thanks for your help.

There are probably more, but I know of Avis, Hertz, and Budget for sure.

use location: Cape Canaveral or Cocoa Beach

Port Canaveral is a business entity IN the town OF Cape Canaveral.

Hertz, Budget, Pay-Less, Thrifty, Dollar, AVIS, National, Enterprise and Alamo last time I drove around to check . . .

PCcarrentals_zps42265236.jpg

Enterprise - the farthest - is under 3 miles down A1A from the port entrance (straight line)

Edited by Capt_BJ

• 3 weeks later...
Just a bump so I can find it closer to our sail date.

Thanks for posting

save this specific thread as a favorite/bookmark and recall it anytime

if just the picture you want - right click the picture and 'save as' to your own storage . . .

Wrigley80,

The code you provided has amazing rates with it. What is the code for and will we have to provide some sort of proof?

Thanks,

There's another code D623300 which I found that gives the same rates at Y937800 . Both are for Florida rentals only.

Can search your codes origin here: http://www.rentalcodes.com/codesearch.html .

Edited by aria48

Wrigley80,

The code you provided has amazing rates with it. What is the code for and will we have to provide some sort of proof?

Thanks,

Hi,

other web sites that list some codes for Budget - maybe you will find it useful.

http://www.mousesavers.com/budget-rental-car-discounts/

http://www.rentalcodes.com/budget.html

Edited by wieslaw

Wrigley80,

Thanks,

We always rent from Budget and I always reserve the car ahead of time by calling in. I have only been asked once where I found that promo code and when I told the lady on the phone that I saw it on Cruise Critic she said "OK. That offer code will save you a bunch of money." ;) :)

The offer code of Y937800 is a promo code for rentals

• 4 months later...
Wrigley80,

Thanks,

Maybe the code isn't good anymore, but I just reserved at Thrifty for about half of the quote I got with the code at Budget, which was just $20 less than Avis. BTW Dollar gave the same rate as thrifty and if I recall they are the same place.

I was looking for a Pick-up at Port Canaveral and drop off at MCO, so maybe that makes a diff as well.

We rent our car from Hertz for our upcoming cruise on FOS to drive from the airport to Cocoa Beach for a night. Do you know if they will take us to the ship when we will drop the car there ?

Most rental car places at the port offer a shuttle. You might have a long wait.

Ok thanks! So I should be there early...

Hi,

we also were on the FOS in Dec ...... and we also rented a car ( in our case Alamo ) and we used the rental company's shuttle

The Alamo shuttle started taken people to the port / pier at 10:30 am.

I do not know about your rental company ...... but I believe all of them start taken people to the port for FOS at 10:30 am. There was no place to wait - except outside the terminal building ....... so they try to reduce the inconvinience of waiting outside and that is why the rental companies bring people in at the time that the new guests can actually start the boarding process. Keep in mind that there might be over 4000 people getting off the ship and there is only so much room at the terminal building or in front of it.