Free classic beverage pkg.

hospvol

Is this available if you have already booked?

If your cruise falls within the promo period yes. We had our April 2014 cruise already booked and when the promo came out, I called and had the 123go added to it. Had to give up by $100 OBC for booking onboard up, but that was a no brainer for the value of the classic package.

I have a cruise booked for April 2014 and tried to get the 123 package added to my account today through celebrity and they told me the promo was over and there was no code available to add it to my existing cruise.

There are restrictions but most times you cn get it. I had to pay the difference in the cost of the category because the price went up on one cruise and had to upgrade to a higher category on another. Lost my SBC from my certificate on both. You have to weigh the final cost if it is worth it.

I have a cruise booked for April 2014 and tried to get the 123 package added to my account today through celebrity and they told me the promo was over and there was no code available to add it to my existing cruise.

If it is not a current program, they can not add it.

Archived