need transportation from FLL to Embassy SUites Miami

kirasmom

I tried pricing with supershuttle and the website says they don't go there. My pvp told me to try supershuttle. Any other suggestions?

we fly in on 8/18, ship sails on 8/19 from POM.

i'm using carnival shuttle on the return.

Help. TIA

A little reading down the board would reveal many recommendations for shuttles, including SAS, QLS and a couple others.

thanks. i scrolled to the second page and found some stuff. i am not sure if SAS will come get us because our arrival is after 6PM

Stay in Ft Lauderdale at a hotel with a free airport shuttle then use SAS the next day to shuttle to the POM.

Great advice, now staying at fll Hilton ($79) and using free shuttle, I reserved with mjs

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Great advice, now staying at fll Hilton ($79) and using free shuttle, I reserved with mjs

The Airport Hilton is a bit isolated and I am told they aren't as gracious with their shuttle as the Homewood Suites and the Fairfield in are just on the other side of I-95 on Griffin Road.

The Airport Hilton is a bit isolated and I am told they aren't as gracious with their shuttle as the Homewood Suites and the Fairfield in are just on the other side of I-95 on Griffin Road.

Thanks for the tip, the woman at the front desk told me shuttle runs 24 hours every 30 mins.

Let me check rates for home wood. Thanks.

I'm Hilton gold trying to get diamond so I prefer Hilton brand hotels

Thanks for the tip, the woman at the front desk told me shuttle runs 24 hours every 30 mins.

Let me check rates for home wood. Thanks.

I'm Hilton gold trying to get diamond so I prefer Hilton brand hotels

Homewood Suites will probably be pretty pricey because it's a nice, newer property, but you do get a good breakfast included.

I just pulled up your date on 8/18 and I got AAA rates of $75 for the Hilton Marina which has no airport shuttle, but it's in a great area and has a Water Taxi stop.

The Hampton Inn Airport South for $84, Homewood suites for $98 and the Hilton Garden Inn for $89.

I think the Hilton Marina would be a no brainer for me. A taxi from the airport will cost you about $15.

Homewood Suites will probably be pretty pricey because it's a nice, newer property, but you do get a good breakfast included.

I just pulled up your date on 8/18 and I got AAA rates of $75 for the Hilton Marina which has no airport shuttle, but it's in a great area and has a Water Taxi stop.

The Hampton Inn Airport South for $84, Homewood suites for $98 and the Hilton Garden Inn for $89.

Those are great rates. I'm a government employee so those rates might be cheaper! Thanks

I think the Hilton Marina would be a no brainer for me. A taxi from the airport will cost you about $15.

Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! When did the Bahia Mar become the Bahia Mar Ft Lauderdale Beach Doubletree? How come I didn't get the memo!

I'm getting a $75 rate there.

Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! When did the Bahia Mar become the Bahia Mar Ft Lauderdale Beach Doubletree? How come I didn't get the memo!

I'm getting a $75 rate there.

Nice.

We like the suites because we are traveling with our 7 year old. We will not get to use hotel amenities, we get in too late on Sunday. :(

Nice.

We like the suites because we are traveling with our 7 year old. We will not get to use hotel amenities, we get in too late on Sunday. :(

It's a nice place with a good pool deck and great breakfast.

Good luck!

Archived