Grandeur JR Pole

Patti, do any of the aft JS's on Rhapsody have poles? Thinking of doing HNL to SYDNEY next year on Rhapsody as someone overseas snapped up my favourite JS 1100 on Radiance before 12.15am the day it opened for bookings !!!

I wish I had the answer to that.

8566 have poles. 8566 is center of foot of bed.

Lucky us Stephen!!! We have a pole in our cabin so Pat and I will be practicing pole dancing for the November cruise. We will invite you and your family to our cabin to see what you think of our performance LOL

Can anyone tell me how to find out if your JR suite on Grandeur has one of those poles next to the bed? Im in JS 8544 and would rather not have a pole in the middle of the cabin.

Thanks

I couldn't find any pics of that cabin, but I did find this review. I noticed that they don't mention any pole. We have only had one pole, it was a bit of a hazard in the dark to and from the bathroom. This review is from the Cruise Critic review page for the Grandeur.

8544 BERMUDA FUN ON THE GRANDEUR MAY 16, 2009 by bearing316

Great Junior Suite located right off the elevators on the 8th floor on the port side. I was concerned that the location would be noisy but I hardly heard any loud noises in the hallway. The balcony also had room for 4 chairs and a table. We chose this location since it is close to where we spend most of our time either in the fitness center or the pool deck which are both on deck 9.

Lucky us Stephen!!! We have a pole in our cabin so Pat and I will be practicing pole dancing for the November cruise. We will invite you and your family to our cabin to see what you think of our performance LOL

Whoa...This is gunna be the greatest cruise ever!!!

I dont think Gramma will like this very much.

• 11 months later...

Update on the Grandeur JS that has poles. We were booking a future cruise while on board the Grandeur and they had a list posted of the JS that have poles.

Port side - Stb side

8020 8520

8026 8526

8030 8530

8036 8536

8044 8544

8052 8552

8058 8558

8064 8564

8070 8570

8076 8576