Oasis, Jr. Suite

SAS21

In the Junior suite does the curtain between the bed and couch pull across the cabin to seperate the sleep spaces.

Thanks for your help.

No...It's more of a decoration than a privacy curtain.

In the Junior suite does the curtain between the bed and couch pull across the cabin to seperate the sleep spaces.

Thanks for your help.

On Oasis class ships, they have two types of JS cabins... one JS cabin that holds a max of 2 people that has a regular couch and the other JS that will allow more than 2 people and has a couch that folds out into a bed.

We did a JS on the Allure last year. After we got our cabin, we invited our daughter to come with us and share our cabin. Royal told us we had to switch over to the fold out couch JS to accommodate her. The JS with the couch that folds into a bed DOES have a curtain that goes the entire width of the cabin between the bed and the couch.

Tim

We just got off Allure and It did NOT go the entire length of cabin. Only about 1/3.

Our couch appeared to fold out, but we never tested it.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Interesting. We had Allure JS 6644. My daughter likes to take a nap, so we would draw the curtain (all the way) and it was dark on her side and I enjoyed sitting on the couch. The legend shows it only sleeps 2 people, so no sofa bed.

Thanks for the help. We are thinking of booking Oasis, Jr. Suite with 3 ppl. so was just wondering. Stepmom asked me to find out. I guess we will know once we board.

Thanks again.

Archived