Menu's for speciality restaurants on Allure

If you go to the RCI website under Plan a Cruise / Ships / Allure, the main page lists all the specialty restaurants on board. At the bottom of the page is a tab for Dining Options which has a section called For a Charge, which describes each specialty restaurant. The surcharge - which includes gratuity - is shown for each. Sample menus for each are also available in each description.

....and IMO they are worth dining at, depending on your budget and taste.

Thanks for the info....it's a no brainer for me...trying to convince travel mates...

If you go to the RCI website under Plan a Cruise / Ships / Allure, the main page lists all the specialty restaurants on board. At the bottom of the page is a tab for Dining Options which has a section called For a Charge, which describes each specialty restaurant. The surcharge - which includes gratuity - is shown for each. Sample menus for each are also available in each description.

....and IMO they are worth dining at, depending on your budget and taste.

Giovanni's is a must.We even book it for lunch on the first day.

This sounds like a great idea! But I'm wondering about something. Do you have to request a specific time when you make your reservation?

I mean, since it's embarkation day it's kind of hard to know for sure when you will get on the ship, right?

Can anyone tell me how this would work on embarkation day?

Thanks!

This sounds like a great idea! But I'm wondering about something. Do you have to request a specific time when you make your reservation?

I mean, since it's embarkation day it's kind of hard to know for sure when you will get on the ship, right?

Can anyone tell me how this would work on embarkation day?

Thanks!

You can book for 12:30 and they will hold the reservation for you in case youre late, it will not be crowded the first day for lunch. ENJOY IT!!

Giovanni's is a must.We even book it for lunch on the first day.

I second Giovanni's, we went 3 times on our cruise (twice lunch) and it was very good. When we got on board we were able to book our lunch at Giovanni's right away. Cost for lunch was $ 15,- and dinner is $ 20. I do not know if you have My Time Dining, but on our cruise they were offering 50% off for the first and second night at the specialty restaurants for MTD guests so we also went to the Samba Grill for half price and to Chops. Both were very good too. I don't know if they offer this on all the cruises. We only saw it on our interactive TV when we got to the cabin and made use of the offer.

Archived