Oasis Leaving now.

Allure will be sailing out in a couple of hours. Next week we will be on board with our Swedish bath towels :)

Have fun! I have to wait another 159 days for our Oasis cruise.

The Port everglades webcams sure helps take some of the abstinence away. ;)

Is it your first time on the Allure?

Looks like a stormy boarding for Allure folks today. I'm curious what happens for muster in the Aquatheatre when it rains. I'll be watching on the webcam to see if they hold it there or go somewhere else. That is, unless of course, it clears up in the next few hours. I guess that does happen often in Florida!

Have fun! I have to wait another 159 days for our Oasis cruise.

The Port everglades webcams sure helps take some of the abstinence away. ;)

Is it your first time on the Allure?

Yes it´s the first time on the Oasis class and the first "real" cruise ship for my girlfriend.

Nästa vecka så tänkte vi stå ovanför bryggan på däck 14 med badlakan med den svenska flaggan som tryck. Tänkte att det kunde vara bra att ha handdukar som är lätta att hitta när man ska bada med 5000 amerikaner på Labadee :D.

Yes it´s the first time on the Oasis class and the first "real" cruise ship for my girlfriend.

Nästa vecka så tänkte vi stå ovanför bryggan på däck 14 med badlakan med den svenska flaggan som tryck. Tänkte att det kunde vara bra att ha handdukar som är lätta att hitta när man ska bada med 5000 amerikaner på Labadee :D.

Jag vinkar åt er härifrån Sverige. :)

We'd better stick to English here. My guess is you're gonna love the Allure. When we went on our Allure cruise in 2011 we knew we had to to it again. In January when my wife graduates from the university in Uppsala we're going on the eastern route on Oasis to celebrate. Can't wait to leave the middle of Sweden in January to experience some tropical weather. :)

Send from device_name using Cruise Critic your_app_name App

Archived