Are there day passes for sale for the hydro pool?

cricri7

Hi guys.....I will be cruising again soon....I am so happy!! I will be on the Eurodam next month and was wondering about the hydro pool. I have a couple of questions:

*Can you buy a daily pass instead of a weekly one? I don't know if I want to spend all that money.

*Is the hydro pool available when you certain kinds of treatments?

Thanks in advance for your answers!

Hi guys.....I will be cruising again soon....I am so happy!! I will be on the Eurodam next month and was wondering about the hydro pool. I have a couple of questions:

*Can you buy a daily pass instead of a weekly one? I don't know if I want to spend all that money.

*Is the hydro pool available when you certain kinds of treatments?

Thanks in advance for your answers!

You can buy day passes if they haven't sold out of the weekly/trip-long passes. They do cap the number of passes they sell so the pool isn't too crowded.

You can buy day passes if they haven't sold out of the weekly/trip-long passes. They do cap the number of passes they sell so the pool isn't too crowded.

Really ? They have a cap ? Was told different from ship services. Guy said u better buy me on the ship. Cheaper he said. I said any chance I won't get one. He said no.

Really ? They have a cap ? Was told different from ship services. Guy said u better buy me on the ship. Cheaper he said. I said any chance I won't get one. He said no.

If you go to the Spa on embarkation day for the tour - they will sell you the Thermal Suite pass for your cruise. There will be some kind of "special." While "day passes" may run out, I have never heard of them selling all the weekly/14-day/etc. (not sure of your cruise length) passes before anyone boarded the ship. On a sea day, I imagine there could be times that no more day passes would be available. Personally, I've had at the most 3 other people in there when I am.

Sometimes they give you a free day pass with certain spa treatments.

I have seen the pool and loungers especially completely full and other times completely empty. It really depends on what is going on activity wise on the ship at the same time. Sea days are the busiest, as you would expect, while lunch and dinner times can be very slow.

I would think that you will not have a problem getting a day pass, as its "free money" to them.

DaveOKC

Would you guys recommend it or do it again ?

That depends entirely on the ship, primarily, and itinerary to some extent.

I will not book a pass on any of the S- or R-class ships because they don't have a real T-pool; all they have is a glorified hot tub.

I am happy purchasing on the Vista/Signature ships. However, on those ships it has to be an itinerary where I know I will have the time to enjoy the spa.

That depends entirely on the ship, primarily, and itinerary to some extent.

I will not book a pass on any of the S- or R-class ships because they don't have a real T-pool; all they have is a glorified hot tub.

I am happy purchasing on the Vista/Signature ships. However, on those ships it has to be an itinerary where I know I will have the time to enjoy the spa.

What would be considered a good enough itinerary to justify buying it in your opinion ?

This 14 days I booked has 4 sea days plus embarkation day plus an additional day maybe. Would that be worth it IN your opinion ?

It's the Eurodam btw

Would you guys recommend it or do it again ?

Yes, yes, and YEEEEESSSSSS! I've only ever sailed on the Noordam, and would get another pass in a heart beat. I MADE room every day to go at least once. It's amazing in there.

Now, I'm not so sure about the smaller ships with the hot tub like pool. I'll have to see what the cost is.

What would be considered a good enough itinerary to justify buying it in your opinion ?

This 14 days I booked has 4 sea days plus embarkation day plus an additional day maybe. Would that be worth it IN your opinion ?

It's the Eurodam btw

Nothing cut in stone, that's for certain. It would have to be an itinerary to cooler areas, since the spa gives off warmth, and I wouldn't need any more of that.

There would have to be several sea days; the ports would have to be the kind that I wouldn't want to stay out all day seeing sites. For example, on the cruise that took me to Israel and Egypt, I was doing 12-hour tours. I wouldn't go to the spa then. In northern Europe, I only care to leave the ship for 3-4 hours. That gets me back in plenty of time to go to the spa afterward.

But everyone is different. I don't sail primarily for the ports; I sail for shipboard experiences.

Archived