Nov 1 Dawn repositioning cruise from Boston, how many days to warm weather!

lanceholt

We are on the Dawn Repo cruise Nov. 1 to Tampa. We've been wondering how many days to expect to be chilly at the start of the cruise?

one... Assuming it is sunny you will still see people laying out the first day. By the second morning it is a normal carribean cruise.

I was on the ill fated Jewel Hurricane Sandy Cruise which left 10/21 from NY to FL.

We left NY Sunday and it was cool, but by the next morning, maybe 10-11am we had to go change from jeans into shorts. We were surprised how fast it warmed up. Granted, we went from NY to FL in 1 1/2 days so by the next day we were in the Carolinas.

Not ice, but I wouldn't mind snowflakes sailing out of Boston! how was weather once you got to the Caribbean....were the nights cool? How hot were the days??

If this question was directed at me the answer is the weather was B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L! :cool: The only rain was transitting from Cozumel to Tampa. At that point who cares. 80's during the day and not much cooler at night.

Archived