Boarding Pass for Multiple Cabins

WendyVF

It's been awhile since we've sailed with 2 cabins and I can't remember if we were able to combine them on one Boarding pass. We are platinum and the kids aren't. Of course we want to board together. Does anyone have any experience with this? Is there a way to do it without putting one of us on each booking? We can go that route but would rather not if we don't have to.

Thank you!

you can use an all in one boarding pass (there's a choice between single or all in one,) but not sure if that refers to cabins or just booking numbers

That's only if they are all in the same cabin which they are not.

You'll have to print out a boarding pass for both cabins, but they can board with you as long as they are minors.

Thanks for the replies. Unfortunately they're not minors (18 & 22). They were the last time we booked 2 cabins so I guess that is what I was remembering. Looks like I'll change the booking to put one of us in their cabin.

Thanks for the replies. Unfortunately they're not minors (18 & 22). They were the last time we booked 2 cabins so I guess that is what I was remembering. Looks like I'll change the booking to put one of us in their cabin.

You could have their S&S account on your credit card. Then they can board with you. If you so choose, once you are on board, you all can go to Guest Services and have their own credit cards put onto their S&S accounts.

You could have their S&S account on your credit card. Then they can board with you. If you so choose, once you are on board, you all can go to Guest Services and have their own credit cards put onto their S&S accounts.

They're phasing this out. It no longer works in Galveston since FTTF. I would bet that any port with FTTF no longer allows this loophole.

Also, even if the others were to book FTTF, they cannot board with the platinum guests. Nor do they check in together (even if they're on the same credit card). However, the platinum guests can choose to stay behind and board with FTTF, which is after diamond/platinum/suite guest boarding.

Meredith

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

They're phasing this out. It no longer works in Galveston since FTTF. I would bet that any port with FTTF no longer allows this loophole.

Also, even if the others were to book FTTF, they cannot board with the platinum guests. Nor do they check in together (even if they're on the same credit card). However, the platinum guests can choose to stay behind and board with FTTF, which is after diamond/platinum/suite guest boarding.

Meredith

I've read so many inconsistencies about port policies. It did work for us on Liberty out of Miami back in April.

I've read so many inconsistencies about port policies. It did work for us on Liberty out of Miami back in April.

The only thing consistent about Carnival is its inconsistency! :rolleyes:

In all honesty, I can't speak for any port other than Galveston. But I can assure everyone that as of May, this loophole is dead in Galveston. You cannot put your credit card on another booking and expect them to be able to check in and board with you. Last July, those extra cabins would appear on the VIP list in Galveston. In May, didn't happen. Two cabins were able to check in with my credit card on their account without me ever being there. That alone could cause a whole host of other issues in the future.

Meredith

Archived