How far out have you booked?

I booked the Liberty almost a year out for May 2006 and I'm working on a group cruise for my friend for Thanksgiving of 2006. I hope we will book it soon!

We are booked on the Liberty sailing just after yours. We set sail on May 31st. I have not found anyone sailing on our cruise as yet.

Joan

• 6 years later...
Whoah...... blast from the past it seems.

:p

Oh, and 16 months for me, about 490-ish days. (First Alaskan cruise.)

Admittedly Guilty.

I just wondered and figured this thread had surely been done so decided to bump this one instead of starting a new one.

13 months plus a couple weeks for one of my alaska cruises. the price was really cheap and i got a free upgrade from a ov too a balcony because a row of cabins ( mine included ) was what a big group wanted. what a great surprise :). now i book when the price is right for es, past guest, age and state. and it is usually far out.

Booked one a month ago for April 2014....Over 700 days out...

wow. good for you :):). i see you have another cruise booked in the mean time too make the time go by faster :D. have a great time on both of them.

I have booked many cruises over a year out. My last cruise was the Spirit 15 day Hawaii and it was booked 22 months out. We did get a great deal on the Aft Wrap Suite though. I can't believe it has come and gone. Of my future cruises, three were booked over a year out.

My family has never booked more than four or so months in advance. My younger sister and I have crazy activity schedules that constantly are changing. But, we have book with as little as ten days from the sailing time. Airfare and all! Last minute is out thing :p

Thanks Dusty. Its only my second time on Carnival....DH's first...

wow. good for you :):). i see you have another cruise booked in the mean time too make the time go by faster :D. have a great time on both of them.

Archived