freedom of the seas western caribbean

kcms4

hi we booked our cruise July last year we wasn't ask what dinner time we wanted but looking though its 5.30 but some of the excursions will not be back for this time or time to get ready, has any one been able to change their times or is that it, we have paid our gratuities up front when we paid for the holiday does this make a difference :(

hi we booked our cruise July last year we wasn't ask what dinner time we wanted but looking though its 5.30 but some of the excursions will not be back for this time or time to get ready, has any one been able to change their times or is that it, we have paid our gratuities up front when we paid for the holiday does this make a difference :(

Why not switch to My Time Dining? Thats what i did once I got on board Freedom as 5:30 is just TOO early to eat and 8:30 is too late.

Why not switch to My Time Dining? Thats what i did once I got on board Freedom as 5:30 is just TOO early to eat and 8:30 is too late.

Late seating on the Freedom is now 8PM on some (if not all) sailings.

The OP should be able to change to Late Seating if they want to. Contact your TA or change your request online if you booked it yourself. You may have to go on a waitlist, but you'll still probably get your request. Worst case scenario -- talk to the dining supervisor (whatever they are called) after you board the ship and request a change.

There maybe only one or two days that you could be two rushed or arrive late back for dinner.

Why dont you book a specialty restuarant or eat in Windjammer those nights, and keep your early dinner.

8pm is a late time for dinner for some.

We loved the Freedom.

Sea Ya

Archived