disembarkation at multiple ports? Does this happen on X?

CruisingGatorGirl

Hello everyone, hope you are enjoying your weekend :D

I was reading a trip report from the NCL board and the itinerary the member was on had people disembarking/embarking at multiple ports?

For instance, HER cruise was round trip Rome. However, at their port of Barcelona they had people embarking. Therefore they had to wear stickers that said "I am still cruising" or something like that. As the new cruisers had to do muster, most food options were closed and they had to deal with all the annoying muster announcements AND the morning announcements for those disembarking.

I have never heard of this before, does this happen on X? Is that just an NCL thing?

If so, how would I know my cruise has this? I ask because I would not want to be on an itinerary that has this option. Our med. cruise last summer was round trip Barcelona, everyone got on and off together (that is how I like it :rolleyes:)

I know if you do back-to-back you have turn around day, I am not talking about that.

Thank you in advance :)

On Equinox in 2012 sailed from Rome but had some folks join the ship at our first port of call. Don't know how muster was handled for them but there were no announcements about a 2nd muster. Only way we knew they joined at the first port was because they were at our table for dinner.

Archived