Which one? Elation or Triumph?

Conwaycruiser

My husband and I are thinking of doing an inexpensive 5-day next month. We have sailed on both Elation (New Orleans) and Triumph (Galveston) although it has been awhile on either one. Since we will be driving and it is close to the same distance, I can't decide between the two. Both are about the same price. I prefer New Orleans over Galveston but I prefer Triumph or Elation. Any thoughts?

i'd pick triumph. triumph is just out of drydock and received the 2.0 upgrades and such. had a blast on my last triumph cruise and would be inclined to pick the larger more updated ship regardless. also i'd make my decision more on the ship/cruise than where it leaves from. that said, plenty to do in galveston in the few hrs / day before or after, which would only make that decision easier :)

• 2 weeks later...

Triumph has the Cheers program now...as of last week.

I would pick Triumph, newly "refreshed"! I personally don't like N.O., so I won't go out of there again unless they really have a ship there I need to see.

Thanks for the replies. I was really leaning toward the Triumph and then I realized the Elation has the cheers program but Triumph doesn't. I don't know if that really makes a difference or not!

Archived