L. O. S. - March 20 '14 Four day to Cozumel

This will be our first time on an RCCL ship, would appreciate all the in's and out's of cruising on RCCL. One question that jumps out from reading the posts is - Is there a place to get specialty coffee early in the morning aside from the lounges that are for the more traveled cruisers on RCCL ships? I have great fun on other ships meeting people between 0600 - 0700 each morning and just "talking story" as we call it here in the islands. I have not found a thread about coffee other than ones concerning the lounges. Mahalo for any help and I hope we can get a thread going for this cruise.:D

Liberty has a specialty coffee venue (extra cost) next to Cafe Promenade, however I don't know if they open as early as you would like.

I think I should have put this thread under "L.oS. Roll Calls", but I had one for this cruise there and it disappeared after a couple of months with no responses. Mahalo Clarea for your help, I just looked up the cafe on the deck plans. Now if I can just find the hours of operation I'll be a happy cruiser.

Is there a "coffee card" one can buy or just pay with your cruise card each time?:)

This will be our first time on an RCCL ship, would appreciate all the in's and out's of cruising on RCCL. One question that jumps out from reading the posts is - Is there a place to get specialty coffee early in the morning aside from the lounges that are for the more traveled cruisers on RCCL ships? I have great fun on other ships meeting people between 0600 - 0700 each morning and just "talking story" as we call it here in the islands. I have not found a thread about coffee other than ones concerning the lounges. Mahalo for any help and I hope we can get a thread going for this cruise.:D

Wish you guys were on our sailing cuz we'd love to "talk story" with you....Make a switch and sail on the "Biggest" ship ie:Allure... I believe there's a Starbucks on the Allure! We could hang out there! :D

Too Shaka,;)

bpphoto

Wish you guys were on our sailing cuz we'd love to "talk story" with you....Make a switch and sail on the "Biggest" ship ie:Allure... I believe there's a Starbucks on the Allure! We could hang out there! :D

Too Shaka,;)

bpphoto

And a Shaka to you!!! Change yours and you get to sail sooner!! Our flights, hotels, and cars are booked so are our Bras that are going along. Locked in I'm afraid.:rolleyes:

LOS has a Starbucks on Promenade. It is actually leads into Cafe Promenade. I do not know if it is open 24-7.

I really liked LOS.so much so that I am going in January again.:)

I wonder why I have not seen it listed anywhere on the ships features? Exploring is part of the fun of a first time cruise on a ship, but a 4 day cruise is too short to waste too much time trying to locate things. Mahalo everyone for the info.:D

Archived