MUTS and Production Shows ?

bjtomko

How frequently does the line-up on MUTS change? Is there a typical schedule on when things roll on or off? Going on 2 cruises close together so I want to set my DH's expectations as this is one of his favorite things to do.

What is the current line-up on MUTS?

Do the production shows vary by ship? Obviously the special guests and trio type acts would, but I am meaning more the large scale cast production shows.

Each month there will a couple of new movies added and a couple removed, so on a two cruises within the same month you may only have the same movies each cruise.

Yes, the production shows do vary by ship, but each show will be on more than one ship with a couple of exceptions.

Do the production shows vary by ship? Obviously the special guests and trio type acts would, but I am meaning more the large scale cast production shows.

You didn't say what ships. Most ships have the the same line up of production shows. Chances are they will repeat. The Royal has new production shows, so if one of your cruises is on the Royal the shows will be different. The Island & Coral have shows specially designed for their Universe Lounge. Guest entertainers will vary by ship. If you are on a ship with a Vista Lounge, some nights there will be a show in each lounge at the same time, so there is lots to choose from. Small "R" ships have different smaller scale shows, same themes.

Archived