In room alcohol and Mariner lunch day of embarkation

maxxboy

Thanks for the helpful replies. I called Ships Services and was told Jim Beam was the only Bourbon the had, but my request for a different brand would be forwarded to someone else in Ship Services who would contact the ship directly too see if they had Makers Mark. I'm suppose to get an email sometime soon, so they say!

As far as MDR lunch on day of embarkation, we'll see what happens. Again, we were just considering it but not totally set. We had lunch in the Lido last time and it was perfectly fine. Plus we may not board until after lunch anyway.

Thanks for the helpful replies. I called Ships Services and was told Jim Beam was the only Bourbon the had, but my request for a different brand would be forwarded to someone else in Ship Services who would contact the ship directly too see if they had Makers Mark. I'm suppose to get an email sometime soon, so they say!

That's funny they said that....yes, we know that Jim Beam is the only bourbon offered online but you want a special order.:confused:

They gave me no grief about ordering Jack Daniels, although at $56 bucks it isn't cheap. I hope they respond to you about your Makers Mark......it is not so unusual a bourbon, and is very popular. I don't see why they could not have it for you or take your order right away. Keep us posted.

Archived