Question regarding restaurant reservations

Caroldoll

We are booked on the Riviera, December 13, 2013 and

Riviera, January 2014. Do I make dinner reservations separately for each cruise? How many per cruise - Owners suite?

At what date can I make them. I have the cruises paid for, but it will not let me check in.

When to make your reservations:

Your booking must be paid in full.

The online dining reservation system closes 7 days prior to your sailing's embarkation date.

Owner's, Vista and Oceania Suites can make reservations 90 days until 7 days prior to embarkation.

Penthouse Suites can make reservations 75 days until 7 days prior to embarkation.

Concierge Level Veranda Staterooms can make reservations 60 days until 7 days prior to embarkation.

Veranda, Ocean View and Inside Staterooms can make reservations 45 days until 7 days prior to embarkation.

Number of reservations (Marina and Riviera):

Owner's Suite, Vista Suite, Oceania Suite

0-7 Sailing Days: 1 reservation at each restaurant

8-17 Sailing Days: 2 reservations at each restaurant

18+ Sailing Days: 3 reservations at each restaurant

Penthouse Suite

8-17 Sailing Days: 1 reservations at each restaurant

18+ Sailing Days: 2 reservations at each restaurant

Concierge Level Veranda, Veranda, Ocean View and Inside Stateroom

0-7 Sailing Days: 1 reservations at each restaurant

8-17 Sailing Days: 1 reservations at each restaurant

18+ Sailing Days: 1 reservations at each restaurant

Officially speaking, passengers sailing in Owner's Suites may make reservations from 90 days out until 7 days prior to embarkation when the online dining reservation system closes; however, in practice we have always been able to make our reservations as soon as we paid in full.

The number of reservations which are guaranteed depends on the length of the voyage:

Owner's Suite, Vista Suite, Oceania Suite

8-17 Sailing Days: 2 reservations at each restaurant

18+ Sailing Days: 3 reservations at each restaurant

Officially speaking, passengers sailing in Owner's Suites may make reservations from 90 days out until 7 days prior to embarkation when the online dining reservation system closes; however, in practice we have always been able to make our reservations as soon as we paid in full.

But probably not online - can't fool the computer :)

I was very impressed with the online booking system. For our Oct 25th Nautica booking became available 60days out (concierge) and we were able to book tables for two at the times we wanted. Much easier than Azamara where you have to wait until you are on board and available times often aren't great. Well done Oceania!

Further to the afore posted number of specialty reservations based on class of cabin booked .

On board there is a specialty restaurant reservation desk just inside the entrance of the Terrace Cafe . Any passenger can go to this desk in the morning and book any remaining spaces in the specialty restaurants each morning .

I did pay the cruises in full about three weeks ago.

On the Oceania Web Site, log in and click on "Already Booked".

That should bring you to the Oceania Club Summary Page where all of your future Cruises are listed (if you don't see the Cruise in question, use your booking # to add it).

Select the appropriate voyage, then click on "Make Dining Reservations" and Voilà

225435.jpg

Archived