Liberty Tours Jamaica, Custom Tours from Falmouth?

sundayb

I booked today with Liberty Tours! :) I like how they email you an itinerary and not some 1 sentence answer when you ask for more info. ;)

Beach710 - I sent them an inquiry through their website and they got back to me within 24 hrs.

I am glad and also relieved to hear that you are going with Ricardo. Please do let us know how your tour goes. What itnierary have you agreed on? I am curious.

Where can I find the prices for Liberty Tours? I looked on their website and it looks like they have a link to book without providing the cost.

Ricardo doesn't believe in a one price fits all. Contact him and give him some ideas of what you arr after, he will suggest an itinerary and will give anprice that matches what tou have agreed.

Earlier this month, I booked with Ricardo for our upcoming January trip. I chose Liberty over all the others based on critical research on this site as well as TA. Like others have said, he responds quickly and has quoted fair prices. Plus, I know that my family will have a memorable day with him and we will be safe! I wavered between zip lining and river tubing - pairing either with Secret Falls - and finally decided to go with tubing! I'm so excited!!

Earlier this month, I booked with Ricardo for our upcoming January trip. I chose Liberty over all the others based on critical research on this site as well as TA. Like others have said, he responds quickly and has quoted fair prices. Plus, I know that my family will have a memorable day with him and we will be safe! I wavered between zip lining and river tubing - pairing either with Secret Falls - and finally decided to go with tubing! I'm so excited!!

Will you be doing Shaw Park as well?

is there a rule against posting how much you pay or paid for a tour? I've seen quotes posted from other vendors on this thread and repeatedly the cost of red stripe but when referring to the tour prices for liberty it"s 'very reasonable". I understand the tours are different but I'd like to see we did this that and the other for $ or we were quoted $ for going to ....

I'd rather not give out my contact information unless I'm pretty sure I'm interested.

Is anyone willing to tell the cost(unless it's against the CC rules)

thanks

is there a rule against posting how much you pay or paid for a tour? I've seen quotes posted from other vendors on this thread and repeatedly the cost of red stripe but when referring to the tour prices for liberty it"s 'very reasonable". I understand the tours are different but I'd like to see we did this that and the other for $ or we were quoted $ for going to ....

I'd rather not give out my contact information unless I'm pretty sure I'm interested.

thanks

A poster can post the cost of the tour, however, the cost is tailored for a specic tour. As long as everyone who reads the post understands that the cost is not box standard, and that they should get a quote from the tour guide rather than rely on what is posted here, the it should be ok.

A poster can post the cost of the tour, however, the cost is tailored for a specic tour. As long as everyone who reads the post understands that the cost is not box standard, and that they should get a quote from the tour guide rather than rely on what is posted here, the it should be ok.

Ok thanks

I'm just looking for an estimated cost. Have you used liberty tours or are you planning to?

would you be willing to state you tour/cost on the message board?

Can you folks tell me if this is reasonable? Family of 4, Blue Hole, Scotchies, Shaw Park, stop for shopping at a local market, etc. 4-5 hrs for $195 (includes entry fee for Blue Hole).

Thanks!

It does sound very reasonable. I paid in the region of $200 plus entry fees, but was going alone and came from Falmouth. I tipped Ricardo as well for a great day. My tour was slightly different in that I didn't go shopping or Scotchies, as my itinerary included the Turtle Waterfalls and Gardens.

Edited by novicetraveller

Ok thanks

I'm just looking for an estimated cost. Have you used liberty tours or are you planning to?

would you be willing to state you tour/cost on the message board?

I've used them twice, and will use them again when I come back to Jamaica. See my last post regarding how much I paid. My itinerary would have been different to what you are probably going to do. So please don't use my cost as an indication of how much it should cost.

No I'm still considering our options. Since it's just my husband and myself I think a group tour would be better or maybe just s beach day

Thanks again

Ok. Everyone has their own preference. I understand where you are coming from. Whatever you and your husband decide, I hope you have a great cruise. :).

thanks

Trust me, LTJ price WILL BE LOWER. I did the same thing... spend hours contacting the other vendors searching for the lowest price. NONE could even come close to what LTJ offered. Save yourself the headache...seriously LTJ is the best one out there! I will def be using them again when I return back to Jamaica. Ricardo made our day special and very memorable.

I booked Ricardo twice (been to Jamaica twice so far) and he always delivers.

Regardless of who you go with, if you get the chance, go and see this fella.

9838751983_e76e5119d3_c.jpg

And no, this isn't Ricardo's part time job. :p

OMG! next time I am going there!!

Maybe Ricardo will have learned how to do this next time I visit!!

We just booked our tour with liberty this morning, for our sailing next weekend on the Freedom.

Replied within an hour with a full itinerary, and we're really looking forward to the secret falls!

GREAT!! I am happy for you! You will have a fabulous time!

I wish I was going back again soon!

We just booked our tour with liberty this morning, for our sailing next weekend on the Freedom.

Replied within an hour with a full itinerary, and we're really looking forward to the secret falls!

AWESOME!! Ricardo will take good care of you!! Have fun!!

Trust me, LTJ price WILL BE LOWER. I did the same thing... spend hours contacting the other vendors searching for the lowest price. NONE could even come close to what LTJ offered. Save yourself the headache...seriously LTJ is the best one out there! I will def be using them again when I return back to Jamaica. Ricardo made our day special and very memorable.[/quote

can you give your tour details and cost?

Trust me, LTJ price WILL BE LOWER. I did the same thing... spend hours contacting the other vendors searching for the lowest price. NONE could even come close to what LTJ offered. Save yourself the headache...seriously LTJ is the best one out there! I will def be using them again when I return back to Jamaica. Ricardo made our day special and very memorable.

lower? How about sharing how much you paid with the your tour details

thanks