Oasis.....what is NOT to be missed?

sherlynn

It might be best to just find out for yourself then come back and tell us what you thought.

Oh alright! I guess it'll be more exciting if there is an element of surprise rather than knowing what it's all about before hand!!

How old are your kids? Book a Dreamworks Character breakfast and bring your camera. This event is great fun for the younger children. Also, AO has a theater show they put on for the young ones. Great for pre-schoolers.

My kiddos are 9 and 12 and then my four neices and nephew are 3-8. Character breakfast is booked!

Can Adventure Ocean slots be booked online in advance once you've made your reservation? I am paranoid about my adult activities booked and then missing them on account of not having childcare...

No, only on board.

Can Adventure Ocean slots be booked online in advance once you've made your reservation? I am paranoid about my adult activities booked and then missing them on account of not having childcare...

The ship was packed with kids last week (over 1400 kids!!) and we never had a problem getting our girls into AO. We just walked them in whenever we were ready and that was that. I don't know if that's always the case, but it was for us.

Archived