Freedom-ice.com reviews?

avril4111

We just reserved tickets for the ice show on our upcoming Freedom cruise. The description sounds different from the shows we saw a few years ago.

Any reviews of the current production? Mentions the world-wide web:confused:

We saw it last week, it was different than shows we have seen in the past. I liked it, my DH didn't. It kind of made it look like they were searching the web for info and then do a routine on that. One part was to the music from Hair. There was another part that they skated with ribbons from the ceiling. There was also a women who did a routine with hula hoops that was neat.

It is a very different show but good.

I think it's the same ice show that's been running on FOS for a few years now. I saw it last time I was on her, and I remember it being pretty good. There might even be pics of it in my review (linked in my sig). I preferred it to the one on Allure, which featured places around the ship and felt more like a sales pitch.

As others have said, try to get there early for the better seats. I prefer the seats in the middle of the theater since you're facing the skaters and set pieces head on. The closer to the ice, the better.

Archived