Concierge lounge

Gilbo

Hello all.

We are booked in legend of the seas for our first cruise this holiday season. I have been reading about the concierge lounge what is it actually ?

We are booked into category E1

Thanks

Send from device_name using Cruise Critic your_app_name App

The Concierge Lounge is a place to meet the Concierge in the Mornings and evenings, have some munchies for breakfast in the Mornings and Drinks and Snacks in the evening times during Cocktail hour.

During the day it´s also a quite place to relax and there´s a coffee machine for your use 24/7.

However Access to the Concierge Lounge is limited to Suite guests and Crown and Anchor members Diamond Plus and up.

So with an E1 booked you Need to be at least Diamond Plus to enjoy the CL.

We have two cruises booked I get them mix up all the time lol.

I made some corrections sorry

Send from device_name using Cruise Critic your_app_name App

No problem you are lucky to have two cruises booked.

I do not know if Celebrity has different guidelines than RCI suite guests.

Try your roll call or the thread for your cruise ship.

Sea Ya

The CL lounge is available to guests booked in full suites who are and D+ and above.

It offers the services of a concierge who can help with on-board bookings (spa, specialty restaurants, etc.) or problems/issues you might encounter -- thus freeing you from standing in line at the guest relations desk.

The CL also offers food, consisting of a continental breakfast in the morning and hors d'hoeuvres in the evening. There is also a hosted (i.e., free) cocktail hour each evening -- roughly from 5:30-8:30, depending on the ship.

The CL also has board games and movies you can check out.

It is one way that RCCL tries to reward both its most loyal customers as well as those paying the highest fares.

Only D+. What about D

On most ships, there is now a separate D lounge with similar benefits. The CL lounge typically has a smaller number of folks eligible to go there, but that can depend on the cruise -- i.e., # of Ds on the voyage. If you are D and also eligible for CL by virtue of booking a suite or being D+, you can go to either/both.:)

The distinction between the Concierge Lounge and the Diamond Lounge eligibility is:

The CL is open to all full suite guests (GS and higher), and D+ and Pinnacle C & A members.

The DL (on ships with one) is open only to D, D+ and Pinnacle C & A members.

So the CL is based on stateroom category and C & A level, while the DL is based on C & A level only.

As pointed out, the only way a full suite guest is eligible for the DL is if they are also D or higher with C & A, while D+ and Pinnacle C & A are eligible for the CL regardless of stateroom.

Archived