Booked the Allure!!

Going November 3, 2013. I was going to wait until the very last minute so that I could get a good deal on a OV balcony. When I was checking balconies still available on the Boardwalk and saw 11325 which is three balconies in from the aft at a great price, I couldn't resist. I stayed on 11327 on the Oasis in 2010 and loved it. I went through a TA and got some nice perks and this is the first time I went through a TA. I would definitely recommend it. We loved the Anytime Dining on Norwegian so we are trying the My Time Dining as that suits our style. Might actually try a few nights at the Windjammer and will be getting a free dinner at one of the specialty restaurants from our TA so I don't know what happens when you can't make your reservation. Makes me think that even though they said times are booked, if we just show up maybe we can still get in sometime. We usually never go on excursions just get to the nearest beach for a couple of hours but I did want to do one in Cozumel, see the ruins. But the reviews haven't been that great and one reviewer said they are replicas. I am excited of course as I loved the Oasis and I have never been to these ports, though I call the cruises my beach vacation and just as long as the weather is nice and I can sit on a beach for a few hours I am happy. :)

I booked the 12/1/13 Allure sailing a few months ago and was thrilled with the price....including a specialty restaurant and spa package from my TA. While were having a glass of wine at a cafe in the French Alps last month, I received an email from my TA.....she repriced our balcony for $600 less. With our DP balcony discount this Allure cruise is a real bargain.

After the Allure cruise, we're taking a shuttle down to Miami and trying the Azamara Quest for a 12 day cruise... she booked it for us for $999 pp with $150 obc. We wanted to experience Azamara with drinks and gratuities included.

Good for you! I am so excited for you!

I m waiting for the right time and opportunity to get on The Allure or Oasis.

Living in Texas and having a school aged child makes the pricing kind of tough. I just want to take the kid out for a week of school and just do it at a lower rate then the summer time.

Jet Blue has some great rates getting to FL, but the best days to fly out are like Tuesdays (mid-week)

I wanted to touch base on your perks. What did you get, if you dont mind me asking? I am a Costco memeber and their perks are pretty good on their Family Crusies. I was thinking of just going through Costco.

We are heading to our 6 Flags right now. I will come back and talk more later.:)

I booked the 12/1/13 Allure sailing a few months ago and was thrilled with the price....including a specialty restaurant and spa package from my TA. While were having a glass of wine at a cafe in the French Alps last month, I received an email from my TA.....she repriced our balcony for $600 less. With our DP balcony discount this Allure cruise is a real bargain.

After the Allure cruise, we're taking a shuttle down to Miami and trying the Azamara Quest for a 12 day cruise... she booked it for us for $999 pp with $150 obc. We wanted to experience Azamara with drinks and gratuities included.

That's great for a TA to take care of that for you!! That's a lot of crusing you will be doing. Enjoy!!

Head right down to Studio B (ice show venue) upon boarding and book your dinner at a Specialty Restaurant. Even when they show no times available pre-cruise, they do hold many open for on-board booking, so do this before you head to lunch to get the most choices.

Enjoy your cruise on the beautiful Allure.

Archived