I find the Carnival site confusing

KAWS

Maybe I'm getting a little dopey in my old age, but I find the Carnival site a little confusing. Other cruise lines, I have no problem. But it's just the way the options are presented and I can't see as much "all at once" like I can on other lines. Please someone tell me that it's not just me. :(

Maybe I'm getting a little dopey in my old age, but I find the Carnival site a little confusing. Other cruise lines, I have no problem. But it's just the way the options are presented and I can't see as much "all at once" like I can on other lines. Please someone tell me that it's not just me. :(

I think it's just what you are used to -- I find other cruise lines confusing, lol.

That could be it! I haven't sailed Carnival for a few years. But this time we decided to come back (Carnival Breeze). Can't beat the prices and now that they have larger ships, which we like, we figured we'd go for it. It's a fabulous itinerary too. But the site sort of makes me feel like a newbie again. :p

It's not just you. Seems like it used to be more "user friendly." I was doing some price comparisons and it took me awhile but I eventually found the information I wanted.

About the time we all get used to it, they will "upgrade to improve it" again. :p

Archived