How Do You Find a Current Princess Itinerary?

beg3yrs

How can one determine the itinerary a Princess is sailing right now? I'm looking for an on-line solution. Not talking about current location or next port either as I can determine that using several ship location web-sites.

The Princess web-site removes itineraries as soon as or even just before a ship sails and I've tossed my previous Cruise Atlas so I can't use that as a reference either.

Sites like Cruise TT will show you where the ship will be. If it is a repeat itinerary you will probably find the same itinerary on an upcoming cruise. I have the Ship Mate app on my iPhone and itineraries typically stay on the app long past the sailing date.

Ha! CruiseTT made it sooo simple. I tried Loonbeam's suggestion but 106 pages of posts was a bit much.

Thanks!

Actually, http://www.cruisetimetables.com has a listing by ship at the bottom of the page, which makes it even simpler. If you select by ship, it lists sailings in 2013 that include all of the current month and sometimes last month. So, if you want to "determine the itinerary a Princess is sailing right now? ", go there, select the ship, select the date nearest to today and it will give you the complete itinerary....

I had checked out cruisett a couple of cruises ago to see what ships would be in port with us. And found a couple of mistakes (and that was just for those ports...so I'm not exactly that trusting of it overall). For the most part, Princess keeps their ships to an itinerary more or less until repositioning the ship to another region. So I would agree with checking out the webcams for checking on current sailings. The ships stationed on the Alaskan itineraries will be soon be moved to Asia, coastals, or Hawaiian cruises.

Go to Cruisecal.com. It is a pay site, but there some free options, and one is the Itinerary Lookup on the menu bar.

http://www.cruisecal.com/portal/ItineraryLookup/tabid/2918/Default.aspx

Find your ship, and then click on the sailing date and it will give you the itinerary and other ships in port. EM

Or you could just tell us the ship, and someone who still has the current (and probably all past years' -- hoarder? Moi?) Atlas can look it up for you.

Thanks Rdsqrl, I thought of that but then I decided being self-sufficient would be better, even though I know I can always depend on CC for the answers to esoteric questions. It's one of those give someone a fish or teach someone to fish things!

If you really want to know, I was trying to see where the Dawn is going beyond its next scheduled port. As it is on a rather long cruise itinerary right now, the information on the Princess site disappeared a while ago. Yes, I'm booked on the next cruise for the Dawn and with all the trouble in the Middle East I'm unnecessarily watching it for progress through the Suez Canal and eventually back to Sydney!

Archived