Is This Normal???

jayjay94

I am also completely obsessed with cruising!! I wish we lived near Florida so we could go even more often, but since we live so far away, we just make sure that when we do cruise, it's at least a couple of weeks at at time, or a B2B, to make it worth while. I've already warned my husband that we can NEVER be coming home from a cruise without already having another one booked - I MUST have a cruise to look forward to at all times or I'll be impossible to live with. :D

Happy wife, happy life... he's a smart man. :)

C.

Oh no! It sounds like 7 day cruises are just a gateway to more hardcore cruising - 14 nights and back to backs and world cruises!! We took our very first cruise in August 2013. We also booked a Caribbean one for this year, before we even left on that cruise. And then we booked a Hawaiian cruise for in between! Apparently just thinking about cruising got us addicted. And we have two more planned for later this year and next year. Be warned! Don't take cruising lightly! It can lead to serious addiction!

Oh no! It sounds like 7 day cruises are just a gateway to more hardcore cruising - 14 nights and back to backs and world cruises!! We took our very first cruise in August 2013. We also booked a Caribbean one for this year, before we even left on that cruise. And then we booked a Hawaiian cruise for in between! Apparently just thinking about cruising got us addicted. And we have two more planned for later this year and next year. Be warned! Don't take cruising lightly! It can lead to serious addiction!

Nice.... Enjoy!

It's going on two weeks now that I just came back from my first cruise and I am obsessed.

I want to go on another one like today.. Just wanted to know if this is normal

and if you felt the same way when you went on your first cruise.

I catch myself asking random people hey let's go on a cruise.

So please advise if I need to seek help.. lol

Life becomes that gray area between cruises.