I'm about to pull my hair out waiting this long for our cruise. I need a suppor

chris.b.74

OMG do I know what you mean.

I am at work right now making a collage cover for my diary for my cruise for February 15, 2014!!!!

LOL

decisions, decisions, where to snorkel in Dom Rep, what to do in Aruba, where to go in Curacao, I just day dream ALL DAY LONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :eek:

I honestly think I have done about 2 hours of work this entire week.:eek:

I know the feeling. DH doesn't like to talk about cruising because he says it makes it worse :rolleyes: So I have to keep it bottled up! I'll also come to cc and look around, check out carnivals site and look for price drops, look at excursions and try to decide if we want to do something while we are in port. we've been to nassau and freeport so much we usually hang out on the ship while there. we love it when its quiet during the day.

The week before we sail we watch our past cruises we put on DVD from the cam Corder and watch a few ship related movies.

It sucks some days but I know it will be here sooner then later. It makes embarkation day so much more exciting!

I know the feeling. DH doesn't like to talk about cruising because he says it makes it worse :rolleyes: So I have to keep it bottled up! I'll also come to cc and look around, check out carnivals site and look for price drops, look at excursions and try to decide if we want to do something while we are in port. we've been to nassau and freeport so much we usually hang out on the ship while there. we love it when its quiet during the day.

The week before we sail we watch our past cruises we put on DVD from the cam Corder and watch a few ship related movies.

It sucks some days but I know it will be here sooner then later. It makes embarkation day so much more exciting!

Same here, except it's my wife who doesn't like to talk about it so long before the cruise

It's over a month that I booked ,still have a ways to go.

But your close to sailing!

Hockey season well help pass some of the time:)

Oh, I know how you feel - but I have a great solution - just book another one sooner!! January seemed soooo far away that when we found a great deal on a 5 day on the Elation we booked that! I'm packed and ready to leave in the morning. NOLA, here we come!!! (and yes, I'm ducking to avoid everything everyone is throwing at me!!:D:D:D)

Retirement is a wonderful thing. :)

OMG do I know what you mean.

I am at work right now making a collage cover for my diary for my cruise for February 15, 2014!!!!

LOL

decisions, decisions, where to snorkel in Dom Rep, what to do in Aruba, where to go in Curacao, I just day dream ALL DAY LONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :eek:

I honestly think I have done about 2 hours of work this entire week.:eek:

You will love the Breeze. Check out Black Pearl for a catamaran ride. So much fun. Know what you mean...we booked over 400 days out. Down to under 200 now. Every night I'm on here..reading, researching. My house is a wreck! Told DH we are NEVER booking so far out again. Can't handle the wait. I teach and this cruise isn't until the end of 3rd quarter!

You will love the Breeze. Check out Black Pearl for a catamaran ride. So much fun. Know what you mean...we booked over 400 days out. Down to under 200 now. Every night I'm on here..reading, researching. My house is a wreck! Told DH we are NEVER booking so far out again. Can't handle the wait. I teach and this cruise isn't until the end of 3rd quarter!

Wow that is a really popular excursion, however we are there from 8am to 4pm in aruba :(

Archived