Email address for Head Waiter on EOS

Could someone please give me the email address of the head waiter. I have seen it posted several times and can't find it today. Thanks.

I've never seen it posted but each of the three dining rooms has a different headwaiter. Do you know which one you want to contact?

You can try EN_ or EX_ (Enchantment or Explorer respectively) followed by restaurantoperationscoordinator@rccl.com or diningroommanager@rccl.com. One of those should work.

I tried the addresses and ware returned undeliverable. I know that the addresses are our there, I,ve seen them many times. This is important.

Thanks

Maureen

I tried the addresses and ware returned undeliverable. I know that the addresses are our there, I,ve seen them many times. This is important.

Thanks

Maureen

You can also try the generic rcldining@rccl.com. They have always forwarded my dining requests to the appropriate person on board.

Thanks

Maureen

Did you put EX in the address line as well as the underscore "_" after EX? There are many Head Waiters in the MDR on Explorer. Do you have a name? Are you sure you are not trying to get in touch with the Maitre d' who is in charge of all MDR Personnel?

If it is that important then send your email to EX_HotelDirector@rccl.com and I am sure that your request will be passed on. Make sure that you put EX (as the identifying ship) and the underscore "_" between EX and HotelDirector.

Archived