Crown princess - heated pool ?

Scribbles77

My mother and her brother are due to sail on the Crown Princess next Monday.

My uncle loves to swim but it may be colder, can anyone tell me if there is a heated pool on this ship (if there is is it covered)

Thanks xx

No covered pools on the Crown. They are all outside. There are 2 adults only pools, The Terrace pool, deck 14 aft and the Lotus Pool Deck 16 Fwd with 2 hot tubs and steam and sauna next to it. There are also 2 main pools on the Lido deck the Calypso Reef with Movies Under The Stars (plays during the daytime also) and Neptune's Reef. Each has 2 hot tubs. Pools may be heated some but they are not 'hot'.

Thankyou both for your replies.

My Uncle has learning disabilities so he just likes to get in the pool, he finds the water calming.

He should be all right as long as the chill is taken off or uses the hot tubs. I can't believe i forgot about hot tubs, whilst i have never sailed on Princess i have sailed, what a silly thing to forget LOL

Looks like the big freeze is predicted for the UK starting next week so they are set to have a cooler sailing than normal :( Still a cruise is a cruise so i am sure they will have fun.

Once again thanks for your replies :D

Archived