Allure 15Sep2013 (Eastern) Trip Report - Photos, Kids, Excursions, & Compasses

srvdmy4usn

loving your review and pictures. we only 48 more days for us. Would you be able to send me the cruise compasses for adults and kids? we have 4 of them ages 5-12. Thanks!

Glad you are enjoying, I have posted the compass as well as the adventure ocean papers for days 1, 2, & 3 so far. You can get them here:

Day 1

Day 2

Day 3

I am really enjoying your review. I can't wait to read more! My family and I are planning a cruise on Allure next summer.

Addicted

You will have such a great time! I generally do not use my computer on the weekends, look a new post today!

Glad you are enjoying, I have posted the compass as well as the adventure ocean papers for days 1, 2, & 3 so far. You can get them here:

Day 1

Day 2

Day 3

You will have such a great time! I generally do not use my computer on the weekends, look a new post today!

Thanks! i have already downloaded day 1,2 & 3 . just waiting for 4,5,6 & 7. Love all the pictures... Count down is 48 more days! thanks!

Day 1

Day 2

Day 3

I see that Day 2 was formal night on the Eastern Itinerary. DO you remember which night was the second formal night? Excellent review and pictures so far. We are on the Allure in March, can't wait! Thanks again for all your time in effort in this wonderful review.

Janet

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...