Emerald Mattresses

GingerCandy

Just disembarked today from a mini-suite on Dolphin deck. Not sure if the mattress was new or not, but I do know it was ache-making firm even though there was a pillow-top-type padded cover over it. Requested and received a foam topper to go over the pillow-top cover. Realize that I am a sink-into-it mattress type; my husband, a firm-mattress guy, thought the mattress was just fine without the foam topper.

Just got off Emerald Princess's TA to New York, Sept 26. We were in E626, Emerald Deck/Obstructed. Our Mattresses were firm and just great. I did see that in Greenock, Scotland that they unloaded over 12 skids of balcony furniture onto the pier, all wrapped in clear stretch material. Ship's in good shape, but the 6 days ocean crossing was way too long for lots of folks. Back in 1960, I did a trans Atlantic from Leghorn, Italy and it took 14 days on a troop ship. Now, that was long. Enjoy your cruise.

Just got off Emerald Princess's TA to New York, Sept 26. We were in E626, Emerald Deck/Obstructed. Our Mattresses were firm and just great. I did see that in Greenock, Scotland that they unloaded over 12 skids of balcony furniture onto the pier, all wrapped in clear stretch material. Ship's in good shape, but the 6 days ocean crossing was way too long for lots of folks. Back in 1960, I did a trans Atlantic from Leghorn, Italy and it took 14 days on a troop ship. Now, that was long. Enjoy your cruise.

Thanks! Do you mean they unloaded balcony furniture from the ship?

Archived