Captain Dag

xrvlcruiser

Yes, Dag is at present Captain of the Legend (when it his shift obviously). If you want to find out exactly when he will be on board, try emailing Seabourn Club or perhaps Guest Relations - they are usually willing to oblige with dates, then if there is a cruise you want to do you will (I imagine) enjoy it even more if you would like to see him.

Yes, Dag is at present Captain of the Legend (when it his shift obviously). If you want to find out exactly when he will be on board, try emailing Seabourn Club or perhaps Guest Relations - they are usually willing to oblige with dates, then if there is a cruise you want to do you will (I imagine) enjoy it even more if you would like to see him.

Warning, I did that before my last cruise and the information they provided was wrong. While they try to be helpful, their accuracy can vary.

Warning, I did that before my last cruise and the information they provided was wrong. While they try to be helpful, their accuracy can vary.
baychilla is right. There are many changes based on Captain's schedule, illness and who quits or is hired so they are never really accurate until last minute.

Archived