Personalized eBrochure

ScottC4746

That makes sense.

There are just too many pages for me to print out anywhere.

I'll be curious to learn how many pages you have to print.

Three years ago mine was 31 pages, but obviously you don't have to print it all. I didn't print any since I brought the file on my netbook. I avoid printing whenever possible.

May be confusing two items here. While you can print a huge PDF file of the excursions available, you can also print your "personalized itinerary" which is a calendar of your specific cruise with everything that you have arranged, from flowers at sail away and shore excursions to Pinnacle and Canaletto reservations. The personalized itinerary is usually just one or two pages. Not sure to which the OP is referring.:confused:

Cheers!

My e- brochure is available and is 64 pages. This seems like a compilation of all excursions. How come it is called personalized " ? It appears to me a general document.

You may be happier (I know I am) with the personalized itinerary that AZNative talked about in a post above:

"While you can print a huge PDF file of the excursions available, you can also print your "personalized itinerary" which is a calendar of your specific cruise with everything that you have arranged, from flowers at sail away and shore excursions to Pinnacle and Canaletto reservations. The personalized itinerary is usually just one or two pages."

Archived