Personalized eBrochure

ScottC4746

I think you may be referring to a brochure that has been around for the past few years. It is customized to your ports and basically features the Shore Excursions.

As you get closer to departure, the grayed out area will be populated.

I think you may be referring to a brochure that has been around for the past few years. It is customized to your ports and basically features the Shore Excursions.

As you get closer to departure, the grayed out area will be populated.

Great! And then I can run down to Kinko's and print it out and put it in my three ring binder for my cruise. I have all my cruise papers in there.

When/if you finalize your pre sailing bookings -- excursions, restaurant reservations, spa appointments -- you can print out this listing. It is helpful for you to remember what you already booked.

I've done it a couple of days before departing.

Well darn -- I have never seen that for any of our cruises in the past -- and it is not on the cruise that I mentioned.

Be sure to post a photo of it here. Sounds like it could be handy. :)

When I log in to "My Reservations", on the 'book excursion' page there is a small box that allows you to download the personalized excursion brochure. That just replaces the printed one we received in the past.

When I log in to "My Reservations", on the 'book excursion' page there is a small box that allows you to download the personalized excursion brochure. That just replaces the printed one we received in the past.

Thanks.

I never noticed it.

We don't book excursions on all our cruises but I did for our Alaska cruise and sometimes for Canada but we always have alternative dining reservations.

I was playing on our reservation on HAL and saw a link for a personalized eBrochure that is greyed out, I am sure because the cruise is nearly 9 months away. When that link becomes available, what is the personalized eBrochure?
The last time I downloaded one was early Jan for a late Sep cruise, so yours should be showing up soon. Because it was 9 months away, some excursions were added and deleted before sailing day. Mine was 31 pages.

That just replaces the printed one we received in the past.
But with specific dates for your cruise.

As Taxmantoo states above, it's been around for years. It does change quite often. There are five more pages for our January 2014 then there were at the beginning of the month. There will changes up to 60 days of a cruise. On one of our previous cruises, there was an additional excursion two months before sail date along with a price hike on one other.

I no longer print them out as it wastes paper and ink.

We've had them starting with our 2010 cruise. They build as more shorex are added. You may want to wait until a bit before you leave to print out as at least in our experience they can change quickly. Normally I download and date it so I know which the most recent is, and then keep a copy on my device.

I have downloaded them for cruises we have considered too to browse and set the budget.

As Taxmantoo states above, it's been around for years. It does change quite often. There are five more pages for our January 2014 then there were at the beginning of the month. There will changes up to 60 days of a cruise. On one of our previous cruises, there was an additional excursion two months before sail date along with a price hike on one other.

I no longer print them out as it wastes paper and ink.

I just print the first page with our names on it and the date of the cruise as a nice memento of that cruise! :)

We've seen those for a good number of years. I only print out the pages that are of interest to us. One doesn't have to print out the entire thing. It is very easy to note (on a scrap of paper) the pages we want. Then when doing the 'ctrl+P' I simply enter those specific pages.

Archived