Which location on the Sun?

PLW0520

Here is the link to free drag it decks site .... if you line up stairs or elevators you can see what is above or below you. You really do not want to be above a nightclub. 8061 looks like the location should be ok.

http://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/Main/dragit2.php?ship=Norwegian%20Sun

We love the Sun .... enjoy your cruise on her.

We cruised on the Sun June of this year. I would skip it altogether. The food was awful, the ship was boring. If food and on board entertainment are not important then maybe its ok. We will never sail on the Sun again.

I've sailed on the Sun twice, long cruises both times and enjoyed everything, the food, the entertainment, the piano bar, the crew. I wouldn't hesitate to book another cruise on the Sun. I'm sorry your experience wasn't what you wanted.

We cruised on the Sun June of this year. I would skip it altogether. The food was awful, the ship was boring. If food and on board entertainment are not important then maybe its ok. We will never sail on the Sun again.

Shut up!

Food is very subjective, ship is different. It all depends on the cruiser, but there is no need to bad mouth a ship that YOU disliked. Was the rest of the cruise enjoyable to you? All cruises are different.

We disliked the bathroom and the bed on our 2009 South America cruise (see my review in my signature) and vowed not to return to the Sun, but we're returning to the SUN, in a mini-suite, in Jan 2014.

Cheers.

Sounds like 8061 is a good choice. I will ignore the negative posts as this is a group cruise and I know we will have a great time. I can't imagine not finding something good to eat with all the choices and the best part is I don't have to cook. Thanks everyone!

I was shocked to read your post. We have been on many NCL ships and our favorite was the Sun! We'll be sailing on the Sun again come Nov. Just shows you how everyone's tastes are different.

The sun is small, but it grows on you. I agree that there is always something great to eat! I loved the crepes and a lot of stuff. We had a wonderful time, and we got a really good deal ;), so that made the cruise sweeter.

I thought the entertainment was great.

We had an inside cabin and it was big. I was able to put all our clothes up with extra space.

Here is the link to free drag it decks site .... if you line up stairs or elevators you can see what is above or below you. You really do not want to be above a nightclub. 8061 looks like the location should be ok.

http://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/Main/dragit2.php?ship=Norwegian%20Sun

We love the Sun .... enjoy your cruise on her.

Thanks for the link to the deck plans? Looks like DH and I will be under the pool and stage area. Anyone been here? How was the noise level?

Once we were on the Sun in 0122 and this is under one of the resturants. Never was disturbed. On the Epic were were under the pool/slides, and we had no issues.

The sun is small, but it grows on you. I agree that there is always something great to eat! I loved the crepes and a lot of stuff. We had a wonderful time, and we got a really good deal ;), so that made the cruise sweeter.

I thought the entertainment was great.

We had an inside cabin and it was big. I was able to put all our clothes up with extra space.

Sorry for my mistake! I realized it after I hit the reply button. :confused:

Archived