Children's Drinks

Wirral

Though I have been on Celebrity for many wonderful holidays, next year will be a first for me. I am going on holiday with my daughter and son-in-law and my 4 year old granddaughter. I have never been with a young child before and wondered what was available to youngsters in the way of drinks.

At home she drinks watered down juices and fruit shoots but wondered what was available on board free and at cost. Her parents do not want her starting on the fizzy drinks yet so the usual coke, lemonade etc. are out. Just trying to get my head round practical matters and whether we will need to bring squashes/juices on board for her.

Hope someone out there has had the same problem and what they have done. Many thanks to anyone who can help.

Included drinks suitable for a four year old would be milk, chocolate milk, orange juice (from concentrate), apple juice, fruit punch and still lemonade. I'm not sure about the sugar content of the juices though which may be an issue?

At cost you can get freshly squeezed orange and bottled juices.

We are travelling with our five year old Grand daughter on the Equinox in just over a month so I will report back how things went. Her normal drinks at home include water, fresh orange, apple juice and milk so she should be ok.

I guess you could take a bottle of concentrate or some fruit shoots and see how things go, you may be able to stock up at the ports? :)

So there is no confusion, lemonade to Americans is a still, non-fizzy drink. You will find lemonade in the dispensers with the juice drinks.

Carbonated lemon flavored drinks, such as 7-UP, Sprite, Bitter Lemon, all cost extra, but the lemonade is included at no extra charge.

Though I have been on Celebrity for many wonderful holidays, next year will be a first for me. I am going on holiday with my daughter and son-in-law and my 4 year old granddaughter. I have never been with a young child before and wondered what was available to youngsters in the way of drinks.

At home she drinks watered down juices and fruit shoots but wondered what was available on board free and at cost. Her parents do not want her starting on the fizzy drinks yet so the usual coke, lemonade etc. are out. Just trying to get my head round practical matters and whether we will need to bring squashes/juices on board for her.

Hope someone out there has had the same problem and what they have done. Many thanks to anyone who can help.

in the US lemonade is NOT fizzy/carbonated. it's lemon juice, sugar and water.

drinks include milk, iced tea, lemonade, juices at breakfast( freshly squeezed is extra) there might be a flavored water or some sort of fruit punch( think Crystal Light) during the day.

Hot chocolate is also available 24/7.

Archived