Royal Princess Menus, Venice to Barcelona, July to August

Dragonqueen

At long last I have my laptop back after a major clean up & upgrade.

I will post the menus that I managed to remember to take photos of & some of our meals.

Special mention to Dave (dmwnc1959), slight repayment for all the enthusiasm you generated prior to Royal sailing, I hope this whets your appetite further, not long to go before you will be able to see her yourself.

I missed day 1, our arrival on board mainly due to exploring the ship, but I did take some photos of Horizon court which totally blew me away with their choice & presentation.

P7300209.jpg

P7300208.jpg

P7300211.jpg

P7300212.jpg

P7300213.jpg

P7300215.jpg

Hi Dragonqueen!

Looking forward to all of your wonderful pictures! Everything looks delicious so far (especially the desserts!). I am going to have a really hard time making up my mind now, as my well thought out planned 2-week Dining Schedule goes right out the window...lol ;)

61 Days and Counting and still looking forward to Royal Princess! :D:D:D

This was our quick lunch in Athens,

Nicoise & Greek salad @ Peros Cafe, Kolonaki Sq. Athens -

When the 2 bowls arrived for just the 2 of us, I thought "NO WAY" were we going to eat all that, but hey presto, about 20 mins later it was all polished off !! (there were some rather large luscious tomatoes in the bottom of the bowls)

P8010342.jpg

Back on Royal & Dinner time again.

P8010365.jpg

P8010366.jpg

Tom Kah Gai Soup, this just brought back memories of our holiday in Thailand.

P8010368.jpg

Crab Cake

P8010367.jpg

I was so eager to get tucked into my Cowboy Steak I nearly forgot to take the photo !!!

P8010375.jpg

We didn't stray far from the ship so had lunch in Horizon Court, the mussels were so plump & delicious, this was just a taster !

P8020426.jpg

It was ssooo hard to curtain yourself, there is so much choice, it was a matter of, well, I'll just have a bit of that & try this & oh that looks tasty & before you know it your plate is full of such a mixture of tasty morsels that a Michelin starred chef would have an eppy to see sitting all on a plate next to each other P8020427.jpg

Yes that is a steamed wonton next to some sweet potato & chicken & bean casserole

P8020428.jpg

Edited by Dragonqueen
missed a photo

P8020458.jpg

P8020459.jpg

Crab & artichoke, I think :confused:

P8020460.jpg

Definitely the Surf & Turf

P8020462.jpg

Grilled Seafood Skewers

P8020463.jpg

I'm sorry but I kept forgetting to copy the dessert menus, I could have said that we didn't have desserts, but, hey! we just had to try them to report back to you guys, I can tell you that I had apple & walnut spring rolls & Paul had strawberry ice cream.