The Radiance ROCKS!!

tarajean1962

My husband and I just returned from the absolute best vacation of our life!! We have travelled extensively by both land and sea and stayed in many wonderful places. BUT! Our recent cruise on the Radiance just blew us away!!:D

We were very concerned about all of the sea days-we wound up loving them!!

We were on the fence about the dining package-we bought it and loved it!!

We were worried about being away for two weeks- we both wish we were still in Hawaii!!

We stayed at the Halekulani resort on Waikiki beach and felt like royalty!!

We always book our next cruise while onboard and originally booked the Serenade for Europe next year, but the minute we got home, we decided to change it to another Hawaii cruise on the Radiance.:D

If anyone is considering this cruise-DO IT!! Also, if anyone has any questions or needs copies of Cruise Compasses, feel free to let me know!

Tara

P.S. Only 347 more days until we return to Paradise!

Tara,

So glad you enjoyed the Radiance. We embark in three weeks for our fourth time on the Radiance in two years. Just love the light and airiness of the Centrum area.

Could I ask a couple of questions? Can you still access the aft area through Rita's from the Windjammer and do they still have it set up with tea, coffee, water etc. On our last time you could access but no drinks setup as previously there had been. Just a favourite spot of ours to relax. Also, how was the entertainment?

Tara,

So glad you enjoyed the Radiance. We embark in three weeks for our fourth time on the Radiance in two years. Just love the light and airiness of the Centrum area.

Could I ask a couple of questions? Can you still access the aft area through Rita's from the Windjammer and do they still have it set up with tea, coffee, water etc. On our last time you could access but no drinks setup as previously there had been. Just a favourite spot of ours to relax. Also, how was the entertainment?

Hi megsie,

You can still access the aft of the ship.through Rita's. I didn't see any coffee set up there,but there may have been. We loved sitting outside. We didn't see all of the shows, but enjoyed the ones we did. We saw the Piano Man show and thought it was great! We loved Tango Buenos Aires and we saw one other show that was very good. It was a show tune type production.

Thanks for the reply, Tara. My daughter and family returned 2 - 3 weeks ago from staying in the Princess Halekulani at Waikiki. She said the travelled from Australia to Waikiki only to find out that the almost two year old hated the beach! But just loved the pool and several trips to the zoo.

Wow, glad you liked her, she's our favorite (we've taken her almost everywhere). I've been intrigued by the Hawaii portion, looking forward to a review <hint>!

My husband and I just returned from the absolute best vacation of our life!! We have travelled extensively by both land and sea and stayed in many wonderful places. BUT! Our recent cruise on the Radiance just blew us away!!:D

We were very concerned about all of the sea days-we wound up loving them!!

We were on the fence about the dining package-we bought it and loved it!!

We were worried about being away for two weeks- we both wish we were still in Hawaii!!

We stayed at the Halekulani resort on Waikiki beach and felt like royalty!!

We always book our next cruise while onboard and originally booked the Serenade for Europe next year, but the minute we got home, we decided to change it to another Hawaii cruise on the Radiance.:D

If anyone is considering this cruise-DO IT!! Also, if anyone has any questions or needs copies of Cruise Compasses, feel free to let me know!

Tara

P.S. Only 347 more days until we return to Paradise!

53 cruises...and my favorite ship is the Radiance. By FAR, the best cruise I've ever taken is a Radiance Alaska voyage.

I'm on the Brilliance in a couple weeks. Looking forward to being back on a Radiance-class ship.

So glad you enjoyed your trip!

Will be taking the ROS again to Alaska May 2014 (3rd. time)...I can't imagine sailing on any other ship on that itinerary. Hope you can try that one at some point.

We're in the same boat as you next May (pun intended).

We continue to see the numerous great reviews on Radiance...looking forward to our first time aboard.

We're in the same boat as you next May (pun intended).

We continue to see the numerous great reviews on Radiance...looking forward to our first time aboard.

Just 23 more days before we board her for the first time! After all the positive reviews we are very excited about sailing on her!

Archived