NEW RCCL Savings Certificates!

Hi all!

The new Savings Certificates are now available on the RCCL website for Crown & Anchor members.

Amazingly, there are 27 cruises listed for our area this time! I couldn't find any change in the Terms & Conditions regarding the need to book the cruise during the 3 month period that the Certificates are available so if you have booked for any of the following cruises and are a member of the Crown & Anchor Loyalty Club, you may be entitled to a discount:

ALL 2014 CRUISES:

JAN 13 - Voyager - 11 nights - Sth Pacific

JAN 19 - Radiance - 8 nights - Qld

JAN 23 - Rhapsody - 9 nights - Sth Pacific

JAN 24 - Voyager - 11 nights - NZ

JAN 27 - Radiance - 7 nights - Tasmania

FEB 1 - Rhapsody - 10 nights - Sth Pacific

FEB 3 - Radiance - 11 nights - Sth Pacific

FEB 4 - Voyager - 9 nights - Tasmania

FEB 11 - Rhapsody - 11 nights - Sth Pacific

FEB 13 - Voyager - 14 nights - New Zealand

FEB 22 - Rhapsody - 12 nights - Sth Pacific

FEB 27 - Voyager - 10 nights - Sth Pacific & Fiji

MAR 6 - Rhapsody - 12 nights - Sth Pacific & Fiji

MAR 9 - Voyager - 18 nights - NZ

MAR 18 - Rhapsody - 10 nights - Sth Pacific

APR 18 - Rhapsody - 16 nights - repositioning from Sydney

OCT 11 - Radiance - 9 nights - Sth Pacific

OCT 20 - Radiance - 16 nights - Top End Syd-Perth

OCT 28 - Rhapsody - 11 nights - Sth Pacific

NOV 5 - Radiance - 17 nights - Fremantle to Sydney

NOV 15 - Rhapsody - 10 nights - Sth Pacific

NOV 25 - Rhapsody - 12 nights - Sth Pacific & Fiji

NOV 25 - Voyager - 13 nights - repositioning from Singapore

NOV 29 - Radiance - 14 nights - NZ

DEC 7 - Rhapsody - 10 nights - Sth Pacific

DEC 9 - Voyager - 11 nights - NZ

DEC 13 - Radiance - 10 nights - Sth Pacific

So, lots to choose from this time! :)

Gae

Never sailed on RCL but will in January. What are the benefits of having a savings certificate?

Sarah you have to be a member of Crown & Anchor, the RCCL loyalty program to be able to use these certificates which entitle you to a savings on the cruises listed. Depending on the length of the cruise and the category of your cabin, you can save from $50 - $225 dollars per cabin.

Sarah you have to be a member of Crown & Anchor, the RCCL loyalty program to be able to use these certificates which entitle you to a savings on the cruises listed. Depending on the length of the cruise and the category of your cabin, you can save from $50 - $225 dollars per cabin.

Thanks. Yes. I realise you have to had completed at least one cruise. I was just curious what the advantages were.

If I have already booked and paid in full (even though final payment date isn't due yet) should I still be entitled to the discount?

I guess I can only ring them and find out.....

Didn't even know this existed!

When it says in it can not be combined with other certificates does this mean I can not use it if I booked my cruise with a next cruise certificate?

It does say: " Offers CAN be used in conjunction with the Onboard Booking Bonus." is this what you mean?

I believe you can combine with a next cruise certificate.

Yes, I believe this is correct! You can't combine them with a balcony discount if you've been able to use one for your booking. It's either one or the other. Of course you would choose the one that is worth the most. :)

If I have already booked and paid in full (even though final payment date isn't due yet) should I still be entitled to the discount?

I guess I can only ring them and find out.....

Didn't even know this existed![/quote]

I'm so glad you were able to apply a savings certificate and receive a discount on your cruise! :)

These Savings Certificates are re-newed every 3 months - the next ones will be available from 1 Jan then 1 April, 1 July, 1 October every year. Just sign into the Crown & Anchor section of the RCCL website to see them.

Gae

I wanted to come in and say a big thankyou to you Gae, my travel agent just applied the saving certificate to my Voyager cruise in January. :D Thanks for being so generous and sharing these around. :)

This is great news! Happy to be of assistance! I hope others are able to take advantage of them too!

Gae

Good to see so many people taking advantage of the savings.

I called to apply the certificate to our Nov 14 Radiance cruise & the lady on the phone didn't even know what a savings certificate was...! When I told her they were available through the C&A section of the website she told me to email C&A and ask about it.

I will call back in a week or so and hopefully talk to someone who knows about them. I have used them before so I know they can be applied over the phone.

Dashman

Good to see so many people taking advantage of the savings.

I called to apply the certificate to our Nov 14 Radiance cruise & the lady on the phone didn't even know what a savings certificate was...! When I told her they were available through the C&A section of the website she told me to email C&A and ask about it.

I will call back in a week or so and hopefully talk to someone who knows about them. I have used them before so I know they can be applied over the phone.

Dashman

Was this your travel agent or the local RCI office that you called? It's just typical of the service (?) that we receive "down under" IMHO. :confused:

Great spotting Gae and thanks for sharing, I had given up checking as there was never anything for our part of the world. I think in all the years we've cruised with RCL we've only used one once and that was on a Mexican cruise out of San Diego.

Glad to see we are now included. :)

Jill:)

Edited by Gold Coast Cruisers

This is great news! Happy to be of assistance! I hope others are able to take advantage of them too!

Gae

Thanks Gae

I will be taken advantage in the next few days. Well done you saved me $125 and now my son has decided to come along i will booking another cabin so i will save on that one too.

Linda:D

Thanks Gae

I will be taken advantage in the next few days. Well done you saved me $125 and now my son has decided to come along i will booking another cabin so i will save on that one too.

Linda:D

Great news for you too Linda!

Unfortunately, even though both my cruises for next year are listed, I can't take advantage of them because I've been allocated Balcony Discounts and the 2 aren't combinable!! :(

Nevermind, I'm happy that others can use them!

Was this your travel agent or the local RCI office that you called? It's just typical of the service (?) that we receive "down under" IMHO. :confused:

Hi Gae,

It was the RCI office 1800 number. Sometimes when you call it you get an American & sometimes it is the Sydney office. I always find the information is better if your call is put through to America.

Dashman

Hi Gae,

It was the RCI office 1800 number. Sometimes when you call it you get an American & sometimes it is the Sydney office. I always find the information is better if your call is put through to America.

Dashman

Yes, I agree! Whenever I've been patched through to the US when the local office is busy, I've always spoken to someone who is very helpful! Those in the local office seem to know LESS about their product than we passengers do! :(

I have booked for a Jan12 2014 cruise on Rhapsody I found the certificate and gave it to my travel agent. The cruise is not listed in these certificates so I hope I still get the discount. Do you know how that works? I gave the certificate to my agent after I accepted the original quote. Intending to pay the balance of our cruise this week.

Hi all!

The new Savings Certificates are now available on the RCCL website for Crown & Anchor members.

Amazingly, there are 27 cruises listed for our area this time! I couldn't find any change in the Terms & Conditions regarding the need to book the cruise during the 3 month period that the Certificates are available so if you have booked for any of the following cruises and are a member of the Crown & Anchor Loyalty Club, you may be entitled to a discount:

ALL 2014 CRUISES:

JAN 13 - Voyager - 11 nights - Sth Pacific

JAN 19 - Radiance - 8 nights - Qld

JAN 23 - Rhapsody - 9 nights - Sth Pacific

JAN 24 - Voyager - 11 nights - NZ

JAN 27 - Radiance - 7 nights - Tasmania

FEB 1 - Rhapsody - 10 nights - Sth Pacific

FEB 3 - Radiance - 11 nights - Sth Pacific

FEB 4 - Voyager - 9 nights - Tasmania

FEB 11 - Rhapsody - 11 nights - Sth Pacific

FEB 13 - Voyager - 14 nights - New Zealand

FEB 22 - Rhapsody - 12 nights - Sth Pacific

FEB 27 - Voyager - 10 nights - Sth Pacific & Fiji

MAR 6 - Rhapsody - 12 nights - Sth Pacific & Fiji

MAR 9 - Voyager - 18 nights - NZ

MAR 18 - Rhapsody - 10 nights - Sth Pacific

APR 18 - Rhapsody - 16 nights - repositioning from Sydney

OCT 11 - Radiance - 9 nights - Sth Pacific

OCT 20 - Radiance - 16 nights - Top End Syd-Perth

OCT 28 - Rhapsody - 11 nights - Sth Pacific

NOV 5 - Radiance - 17 nights - Fremantle to Sydney

NOV 15 - Rhapsody - 10 nights - Sth Pacific

NOV 25 - Rhapsody - 12 nights - Sth Pacific & Fiji

NOV 25 - Voyager - 13 nights - repositioning from Singapore

NOV 29 - Radiance - 14 nights - NZ

DEC 7 - Rhapsody - 10 nights - Sth Pacific

DEC 9 - Voyager - 11 nights - NZ

DEC 13 - Radiance - 10 nights - Sth Pacific

So, lots to choose from this time! :)

Gae

I have booked for a Jan12 2014 cruise on Rhapsody I found the certificate and gave it to my travel agent. The cruise is not listed in these certificates so I hope I still get the discount. Do you know how that works? I gave the certificate to my agent after I accepted the original quote. Intending to pay the balance of our cruise this week.

I'm not quite sure what certificate you're referring to but if it was one from the previous July issue, the Crown & Anchor office told me that they were valid up until the end of October.

So pleased to hear that many are able to take advantage of them! :)

Gae