Navigator Deck 12 Plan as of Feb 5th? Anyone find it yet?

petel

Anyone figured out if (not especially where) a Park Café will be included during dry dock ?

It seems less and less likely. I have heard the cafe will have an enhanced menu. No official announcement has been brought up that I know of. :)

:confused::confused:

Please keep checking

I rechecked all the RCI press releases and can't find anything that says there will not be a Park Cafe. I did find another reference to a "supprise" venu that has not been named! So, looks like we may get something new on Feb 5th, 2014! We'll see! :)

I rechecked all the RCI press releases and can't find anything that says there will not be a Park Cafe. I did find another reference to a "supprise" venu that has not been named! So, looks like we may get something new on Feb 5th, 2014! We'll see! :)

RCI is keeping us guessing......

• 5 weeks later...
No, just cupcake cupboard in promenade cafe. That's what we are told right now. Having dinner with IT contractor maybe....more to come. ;)

That would be disappointing. So far, Park Cafe has not made it on to any Voyager or Freedom class ship. I thought Navigator would break the ice.

No more guessing!

Dungeon is going to be an "up scale" Tex-Mex restaurant.

The inside virtual balconies are done with an 80inch TV.

More to follow! :cool:

I really wish they were planning to do something besides "upscale" Tex-Mex. That doesn't excite me. Maybe it has something to do with the number of great Mexican restaurants at home!:rolleyes:

I really wish they were planning to do something besides "upscale" Tex-Mex. That doesn't excite me. Maybe it has something to do with the number of great Mexican restaurants at home!:rolleyes:

Who knows maybe it will be Pappasitos:rolleyes:

Im thinking it will be Samba Grill

No more guessing!

Dungeon is going to be an "up scale" Tex-Mex restaurant.

The inside virtual balconies are done with an 80inch TV.

More to follow! :cool:

Only an 80" TV for the balconies? That's only between 5 and 6 feet across. That's a lot different than what they showed on the pictures from the Quantum where it looked like it spanned the width of the room.

Only an 80" TV for the balconies? That's only between 5 and 6 feet across. That's a lot different than what they showed on the pictures from the Quantum where it looked like it spanned the width of the room.

It never spanned the width of the room on Quantum, it was oriented with the long dimension reaching from floor to ceiling with curtains hiding the fact that it was only a couple of feet wide.

ve2u6ysy.jpg

Edited by ahecht

An 80" TV is 6 feet tall in portrait mode. Center it top to bottom on the wall, that's likely going to feel pretty huge. I wonder how they're hardening them from flung luggage and rambunctious kiddos. And whether you can watch the game, too, of course.

• 2 weeks later...
An 80" TV is 6 feet tall in portrait mode. Center it top to bottom on the wall, that's likely going to feel pretty huge. I wonder how they're hardening them from flung luggage and rambunctious kiddos. And whether you can watch the game, too, of course.

As of now there is no indication that anyone can do anything but turn it off and on.

:)

Does anyone know if there will be updates to all cabins? I'm booked in a PR on Feb 23 and anxious to know more about the refurb in areas not majorly affected. New carpets, beds, furniture?

Nothing has been published by Royal with regard to Navigator stateroom updates. Other ships have gotten major bathroom updates, new draperies, etc., but they were older than Navigator.

Does anyone know if there will be updates to all cabins? I'm booked in a PR on Feb 23 and anxious to know more about the refurb in areas not majorly affected. New carpets, beds, furniture?

At the Captain's Corner on the Navigator TA the captain said that every inch of the ship would be touched.

When I spoke to someone from C&A several months ago, I was told that the cabins were being redone.

That's great to hear! I love our cabin, we stay in the same one on all ships in the Voyager class. But the decor and furniture is a little dated and worn.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app